Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

It's been too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been too long

It is good to be back at TWeb. I missed all my peeps, but my life has been very busy for the past 2-3 years. But if you are too busy for TWeb, you are just plain too busy. Right?

I hope to start hanging out here more often, the people are just too darn awesome here!

Faramir. :D

About time, brother!

Welcome!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Hi, Faramir. It's nice to have you back with us again. Though I don't remember ever meeting you on here in the past, I've heard good things of you from mossy.
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Far! Good to see you!!!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Good to have you back, man.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Comment

Yay, one of my favorite TWebbers had returned to Hotel California.
              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Welcome back Faramir!!! My plan to take over the world, starting with Tweb, then the Internet, is working!!!

Comment

Hi Faramir!! welcome back.
                      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                        Hi, Faramir. It's nice to have you back with us again. Though I don't remember ever meeting you on here in the past, I've heard good things of you from mossy.

Far taught me everything I know about not only banning people, but how to delegate!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Far taught me everything I know about not only banning people, but how to delegate!
                          I thought that Jaltus was to blame

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I will be working the next three days (12 hour days with 2 hour commute so little time for anything else), but hope to be back here on Thursday.

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X