Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Yeah, one of the things I want to do when I get a new PC is get that game and eventually play the multiplayer DLC with someone. Right now I just have the Xbox One version without any DLC. I still need to finish the game, but it was pretty good so far.
    Yeah, they got pretty experimental with this game. It doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game, but yet it does. It's weird, but at the same time refreshing that they broke the mold and it panned out.

I also need to go back and play FFVIII, FFXIII-2, and some other stuff in my Steam library. Right now I've primarily been playing Warframe with a group of guys.
    Yeah, I've got a swath of games I need to finish yet. Mostly because I know for a fact that if I sit down to play them I won't be able to stop.

I need to finish up the Borderlands 2 DLC, and start getting into Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I also want to try the Sega collection online play to see how well it works. I've been wanting to play old games like that with more than one person for a long time. I'm hoping Toejam and Earl Back in the Groove comes out relatively soon too, as that looks really cool.
    Pre-Sequel is okay, though it feels like the writing took a nose dive in quality. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to Mega Man 11 as well as Dragon Quest XI.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Yeah, they got pretty experimental with this game. It doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game, but yet it does. It's weird, but at the same time refreshing that they broke the mold and it panned out.

Yeah, I've got a swath of games I need to finish yet. Mostly because I know for a fact that if I sit down to play them I won't be able to stop.

Pre-Sequel is okay, though it feels like the writing took a nose dive in quality. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to Mega Man 11 as well as Dragon Quest XI.
    Yeah, I have a lot of games in the backlog that are there because they are single player, and I've got people to play with now. Only something special like KH3 will likely change me to playing alone for a while.

Faith
    Evangelical Covenant
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The PS4 version of Hello Neighbor just came out last month. Been playing it with my 4yo son. It's . . . not great.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I finished Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 on the Xbox 360 awhile ago. Still need to play through Lightning Returns. I did beat Final Fantasy VII and VIII on the PC. Both of which were very satisfying to do. Playing a great, classic game AND getting Steam achievements? Win-win situation. I do still need to get XII on Steam, though. Would be nice if they did a Steam version for I, II, and maybe Tactics. I did finally play and beat FF Tactics, though. Since, now I am in the US, I was able to buy it on the PSN store and play it on my PS3. No trophies, though, since it's just a straight port. Hence my desire for a Steam version, if at all possible.

I'm currently getting the remaining achievements in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition for the Title Updates 48 and 54. Currently preparing to take on the Ender Dragon... so I can respawn it and fight it again.