Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought System Shock: Enhanced Edition, and Azure Striker Gunvolt recently. System Shock is definitely interesting for such an old game. I look forward to the complete remake they are working on.

Comment

Just beat Lost Planet: Extreme Condition on Extreme whilst getting all the target marks. Slightly harder than in Colonies Edition, as LP:EC:CE has score attack mode which saves the target marks when you die, and LP:EC does not have score attack mode. You can only get the target marks in story, and they only save once you beat the level. Having said that, it did take quicker to beat LP:EC since I had already beat Colonies Edition. I'm currently grinding out some multiplayer on Gears of War 3. Working on the various Onyx medals that I have left to get for the Seriously 3.0 achievement.
      My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

My friend and I finally got the Rapid Deployment achievement in Alien Breed 2 for beating the Cargo Hold level in under 10:00. Now we just need to get the Indestructible achievement for completing the same level but without taking any health damage.

Comment

I recently found out about how ridiculously overpowered weapons with bleeding damage are in Fallout 4, especially since the damage stacks with each subsequent hit/bullet. Time to go hunting for a Wounding (+25 bleed damage in addition to the normal damage) Minigun and tear through everything in my path.

Comment

New update in Warframe, so I've been playing that a lot. Soon a new update in Dungeon Defenders 2, which I hope is good.

Comment

I've been playing FFVII on my PC... until my PC decided to stop working. Yay.

Comment

I've been playing Titan Quest: Immortal Throne with the Soulvizier mod.
                "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Tomb Raider(bought the collection on sale), Edge of Space, Warframe(as usual), Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and a few other games to try and get used to the Steam Controller. I was having a really hard time adjusting at first, but now I'm making pretty good strides towards being as good as I was with a normal 360 controller. With the extra buttons in back, and the fact that I rarely ever need to take my thumb off the right pad, I should get a lot better in any game that has camera lock. I can also now play any game attached to my Steam Library regardless of whether or not it has controller support built in.

Comment

I finally got the 'Indestructible' achievement in Alien Breed 2 for completing the co-op level 'Cargo Hold' without taking any damage. Just need to help my friend get it since only one person can get the achievement at a time (due to the method of obtaining it). Basically, one player acts as a tank, going first and tanking damage, whilst the other player stays back and nabs all the hardened armours (damage taken whilst wearing hardened armour does not count against the achievement as it only tracks health damage). A lot easier than the time trial speed-run achievement to beat the level in 10 minutes or less, as you can pace yourself, take your time, etc. for this one.

I find out why my PC stopped working. The power supply is dead, and so I have ordered a new, slightly better one and it should arrive by Wednesday.

Comment

• I've been playing Heroes of the Storm lately. Chen is ridiculously fun to play.

I don't really understand this, but for some reason when I play a MOBA the fat drunk dudes are typically among my favorite characters to play as, and the ones I do best with. There must be some explanation for this....
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        I've been playing Heroes of the Storm lately. Chen is ridiculously fun to play.

I don't really understand this, but for some reason when I play a MOBA the fat drunk dudes are typically among my favorite characters to play as, and the ones I do best with. There must be some explanation for this....
                        You're obviously a reincarnation of "The Drunken Master".

Comment

• With my 6-year-old niece here visiting, I hauled out our Atari 2600 and got it partly working to play some games with her. She seemed to enjoy herself, at least for a little while.
                          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• I bought a few LEGO games for my daughter and I to play. We started with LEGO: The Movie, and she loves it. It's amazing to see her progress considering it's been under a week since we started (Monday), and she'd never used a controller before. She can drive the cars around (and knows how/when to reverse). She likes making the characters climb up places and then jumping off. Oh and Disco Pants.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• My brothers bought Xenoblade Chronicles X recently. Within two weeks the three of us have clocked well over 20 hours in apiece.
                              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                                My brothers bought Xenoblade Chronicles X recently. Within two weeks the three of us have clocked well over 20 hours in apiece.
                                My roommate bought that when it came out... he's clocked in 100+ Hours. I picked it up more recently (had to order it via Amazon because no store in town had it in stock).

I've also played a bit of Undertale (ex sent me a spare copy), plus I got Guilty Gear Xrd for PC.
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X