Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 207 of 207

Thread: What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

  1. #201
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,669
    Amen (Given)
    1027
    Amen (Received)
    3985
    I used to play pong - does that count?
    God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. You fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread are great with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. Judge not the Lord by your feeble sense, But trust him for his grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. William Cowper

  2. #202
    tWebber Yttrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Western USA
    Faith
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,453
    Amen (Given)
    276
    Amen (Received)
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I used to play pong - does that count?
    Yes. Yes it does.

    Speaking of really old games, I found a place called gog.com that makes it possible to play really old computer games. I never thought I'd be playing things like Master of Magic and Freedom Force again, since the original software just does not work on modern computers, but now I have them back.

    But mostly I've been playing Star Trek Online and DC Universe Online.
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

  3. #203
    Professor Cerebrum123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,886
    Amen (Given)
    16733
    Amen (Received)
    3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Yes. Yes it does.

    Speaking of really old games, I found a place called gog.com that makes it possible to play really old computer games. I never thought I'd be playing things like Master of Magic and Freedom Force again, since the original software just does not work on modern computers, but now I have them back.

    But mostly I've been playing Star Trek Online and DC Universe Online.
    Thinking of getting back into STO, and played a lot of DCUO. The latter has too many paywalls for me though. Can't get any further than 100 CR right now, and the DLC are too expensive at this point. Champions Online is about the closest thing to DCUO, but the combat isn't as fun IMO. Especially given I'm saving up for a new PC, and the Nintendo Switch is constantly releasing cool new games.

  4. #204
    tWebber Yttrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Western USA
    Faith
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,453
    Amen (Given)
    276
    Amen (Received)
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Thinking of getting back into STO, and played a lot of DCUO. The latter has too many paywalls for me though. Can't get any further than 100 CR right now, and the DLC are too expensive at this point. Champions Online is about the closest thing to DCUO, but the combat isn't as fun IMO. Especially given I'm saving up for a new PC, and the Nintendo Switch is constantly releasing cool new games.
    Yeah, I wouldn't recommend DCUO to anybody. They just completely messed up their approach to the game. Still, I have fun playing it, until it gets to be too much of a grind. I take long breaks. I've been playing since beta testing, but I just got to 170, which is still a long way from the highest level. They keep adding stuff at the end instead of making the earlier levels better.
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

  5. #205
    Professor Cerebrum123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,886
    Amen (Given)
    16733
    Amen (Received)
    3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't recommend DCUO to anybody. They just completely messed up their approach to the game. Still, I have fun playing it, until it gets to be too much of a grind. I take long breaks. I've been playing since beta testing, but I just got to 170, which is still a long way from the highest level. They keep adding stuff at the end instead of making the earlier levels better.
    If they didn't lock out the chapters for f2p players, then it wouldn't be so bad. Right now Warframe is probably the best free online multiplayer. Right now I'm not playing much, but I probably will when the new open world stuff on Venus is added.

  6. #206
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,669
    Amen (Given)
    1027
    Amen (Received)
    3985
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about...
    God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. You fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread are great with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. Judge not the Lord by your feeble sense, But trust him for his grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. William Cowper

  7. #207
    Professor The Melody Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Faith
    Slave for Christ
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,747
    Amen (Given)
    2534
    Amen (Received)
    1037
    I've been very slowly working through Song of the Deep, and currently trying to figure out what to do in that chamber in the Deeplight where all the jellyfish are hanging around. I can only play it once in a while, though, because Mr. mossy's compy is the only compy we've got that will run it properly.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

    "[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

    Fight_spam!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •