Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    In other words, Synthesia for guitar/bass?
    Pretty much, yeah.

Faith
    Christian Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I actually got Batman: Arkham Knight recently since I was able to get it for £35. So I'm still going through that. Decided to get all the Riddler trophies before I continue with the rest of the Riddler side mission since I know that I'll need to get them all anyway before I can complete it.
    ďI didnít go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly donít recommend Christianity.Ē - C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpMaster View Post
    I just got into Skyrim again in my free-time. It is mostly because of Fallout 4 coming out soon. Finding the mods aren't too bad. Just use the steam workshop and browse the mod collections. The game has been out so long that the most popular mods are well done and you would be hard-pressed to not have the information in the mod to show you what is not compatible with what. I think I have ~60 mods going ATM...
    I've used some mods for Skyrim as well so I can always point a few out. I downloaded a mod to allow me to marry Serana since my character is also a vampire. I also got some other mods for graphics, lighting, etc, as well.
    ďI didnít go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly donít recommend Christianity.Ē - C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Currently...

-League of Legends (Mostly I just fool around in practice games with a friend these days.)
    -Donkey Kong Country 2 (Cleared DKC3 recently with 103% completion, so I figured I might as well complete this one as well)
    -Tomb Raider (Roommate gave me his Xbox 360 Version, since he already has it for PS4. Haven't started yet, but I plan to)
    -Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Yeah, I likes it. A lot.)
    -Double Dragon Neon
    (Good old fashioned Beat-Em-Up. Controls are a little clunky at first, but once you get the hang of it, the game is a cake-walk).

... And when it comes out, I will be constantly playing Super Mario Maker
    I have both of those, we should try and set up a time to try and play them for a bit.
    Safka, you are NOT "unknown", you were loved by many, and you will not be forgotten. I will always remember you Puginator.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I decided yesterday to resume my playthough of Dark Souls 1. Turns out I never had DSFix fully installed and I can now enjoy the game in 60 FPS and high resolution textures. What a game changer!

Now if only someone retextured the enemies, armors and bosses.

***Spoiler: Highlight the text below***

Right now I am collecting the Lord Souls for Frampt. Nito and the Witch are dead, leaving Gwyn and Four Kings left. Joined the Sun Bro covenant, the only legitimate covenant \[T]/.

Still have to do the entire Artorias questline.
    Last edited by Knowing Thomas; 09-09-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Finished F.E.A.R Files. The two Campaigns and the instant actions maps were, in my mind at least, considerably easier than the campaign and instant action maps in F.E.A.R. 1. Currently working on Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Tetris

Okay. I am not much of a video qamer. The Rocksmith one looks interesting.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    But for now I'm pretty much just a Smite player. I recently got a mastery level on every character in the game.
    Hey, I'm not the only one!

As for me, I've been play Smite, the new HD re-release of Castle Crashers, Smite, the new Yu-Gi-Oh game on the XBox One, Smite, some old Fire Emblem games, and also Smite.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I just got Citizens of Earth. It's heavily inspired by Earthbound, and is quite funny so far.
    Safka, you are NOT "unknown", you were loved by many, and you will not be forgotten. I will always remember you Puginator.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Knight View Post
    Hey, I'm not the only one!

As for me, I've been play Smite, the new HD re-release of Castle Crashers, Smite, the new Yu-Gi-Oh game on the XBox One, Smite, some old Fire Emblem games, and also Smite.
    Cool! I PM'ed you. Who do you typically play?
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

"Metal is an apple--everything's good but the core."