Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished F.E.A.R Files. The two Campaigns and the instant actions maps were, in my mind at least, considerably easier than the campaign and instant action maps in F.E.A.R. 1. Currently working on Resident Evil Revelations 2.
    My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Tetris

Okay. I am not much of a video qamer. The Rocksmith one looks interesting.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        But for now I'm pretty much just a Smite player. I recently got a mastery level on every character in the game.
        Hey, I'm not the only one!

As for me, I've been play Smite, the new HD re-release of Castle Crashers, Smite, the new Yu-Gi-Oh game on the XBox One, Smite, some old Fire Emblem games, and also Smite.

Comment

I just got Citizens of Earth. It's heavily inspired by Earthbound, and is quite funny so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
            Hey, I'm not the only one!

As for me, I've been play Smite, the new HD re-release of Castle Crashers, Smite, the new Yu-Gi-Oh game on the XBox One, Smite, some old Fire Emblem games, and also Smite.
            Cool! I PM'ed you. Who do you typically play?
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I've loving Resident Evil Revelations 2. The variation in gameplay between the two storylines and characters is pretty well done. You take it in turns playing Claire Redfield and Moira Burton who are stranded on some kind of Russian former penal colony on a remote island, and Moira's dad, Barry (from the first game) and a strange girl named Natalia. Moira has a phobia of guns and so is limited to the crowbar and flashlight. The flashlight can be used to temporarily blind enemies and reveal hidden items. Natalia has the ability to 'see' monsters and can be used to scout out where the enemies are and where their weak spots are (certain enemies have weak spots that need to be hit for them to die) and can crawl through small spaces. Being a kid, she doesn't have any weapons, but can pick up bricks and either throw them at monsters or bash them. Also, what you do in one section affects what happens in the other storyline, which is great. Pretty solid game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                I've loving Resident Evil Revelations 2. The variation in gameplay between the two storylines and characters is pretty well done. You take it in turns playing Claire Redfield and Moira Burton who are stranded on some kind of Russian former penal colony on a remote island, and Moira's dad, Barry (from the first game) and a strange girl named Natalia. Moira has a phobia of guns and so is limited to the crowbar and flashlight. The flashlight can be used to temporarily blind enemies and reveal hidden items. Natalia has the ability to 'see' monsters and can be used to scout out where the enemies are and where their weak spots are (certain enemies have weak spots that need to be hit for them to die) and can crawl through small spaces. Being a kid, she doesn't have any weapons, but can pick up bricks and either throw them at monsters or bash them. Also, what you do in one section affects what happens in the other storyline, which is great. Pretty solid game so far.
                Cool! I hope to get it in the future when Steam has a decent sale. I wish I had more Steam friends who like the Resident Evil games, because I currently have Resident Evil 6, and Resident Evil Revelations.

Comment

Invisible Enemy mode is more than a little annoying. I think it cranks the difficulty all the way up to Survivor. As if invisible enemies weren't hard enough.

Comment

Cool! I PM'ed you. Who do you typically play?
                    My highest ranked right now is Xbalanque, but I've been playing Rama a lot and I usually end up support in conquest games so I play as Ares, Geb, and lately Xing Tian.

Comment

One of these days I'll have to play Smite and see what it's all aboot (I've got it downloaded via Steam, so probably soon).

In the meantime, I've been having a blast with Super Mario Maker.
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

My highest ranked right now is Xbalanque, but I've been playing Rama a lot and I usually end up support in conquest games so I play as Ares, Geb, and lately Xing Tian.
                        My highest, and favorite, is Bacchus. He's hilarious, and way stronger than a lot of people seem to realize. My second favorite is probably Tyr.

Comment

My highest, and favorite, is Bacchus. He's hilarious, and way stronger than a lot of people seem to realize. My second favorite is probably Tyr.
                          I actually like Bacchus a lot. And Tyr as well. I've also become decent with Poseidon lately. And I'm sorry I never answer your messages. I open the game when I get home from work for the login bonus and then I just minimize it and walk away, so I don't always see when people are trying to talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                            Cool! I hope to get it in the future when Steam has a decent sale. I wish I had more Steam friends who like the Resident Evil games, because I currently have Resident Evil 6, and Resident Evil Revelations.
                            Those are both great games. People like to pooh-pooh Resident Evil 6 but I honestly can't see what the problem is. It's still a great game.

Comment

I actually like Bacchus a lot. And Tyr as well. I've also become decent with Poseidon lately. And I'm sorry I never answer your messages. I open the game when I get home from work for the login bonus and then I just minimize it and walk away, so I don't always see when people are trying to talk to me.
                              No problem--I understand.

I'm generally no good with hunters. I'm ok with assassins, depending on who it is (can't play Mercury to save my life). My go-to mage is Anubis for some reason. But generally I'm a tank/warrior kinda player. I just love being able to eat a ridiculous amount of damage and still be a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                                Those are both great games. People like to pooh-pooh Resident Evil 6 but I honestly can't see what the problem is. It's still a great game.

It's probably that they are fanboys of Resident Evil before 4 came out. Very different style of game, and very different atmosphere. I've beaten all of them with the exception of RE 0. It was awkward to play on a Wii("tank" controls are even harder on a Wiimote/Nunchuk setup) , but with them remaking it in HD, I'll probably retry it when it goes on sale.

Comment