Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
    Although speaking of games with religion in them, Dante's Inferno was surprisingly good.
    Of course it is, it's an outright clone of God of War.

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...video%29-Games

Thread started.
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

I got Super Mario Maker as an early birthday present. Absolutely fun and a blast!
        "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
        -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I've been playing a lot of SMITE lately. I'm even to the point where I'm watching some 1v1 Masters gameplay on Youtube and reading guides on item builds. I've never done that for games before, but there's so much to learn.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I completed Resident Evil:Revelations 2, Battlefield 4, and F.E.A.R. 2 a while back now, and I've recently completed Saints Row: The Third, and Saints Row IV. I'm currently playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies.
            My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Currently playing Battleblock Theater, and picked up Borderlands 2 again after a while. Figured I might as well get at least one character to max level (as it stands, looks like it'll be my Commando, since my roommate is preoccupied with Fallout 4 and hasn't been able to finish our Mechromancer/Psycho Run; I'm playing the Psycho ).
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Been playing the Nintendo DS remake of Final Fantasy 3 on my 3DS.
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure, Prince of Persia(the newer one), Raiden 3 Digital Edition, Dungeon Defenders 2*(free to play, and so far is almost as good as the first game ), and I'm going to try System Shock 2 since it came free when I bought some other games on gog.com.

*If anyone likes Action TPS with RPG elements along with Tower Defense they should try it. I'm in the TWeb Steam group, it shouldn't be hard to figure out who I am.

Comment

I'm playing Bloodborne and, like the Souls games before it (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls), I love it and hate it in equal measure. Unlike the Souls games, this one has much more of a Lovecraftian horror bent to it, which I think is awesome. And the boss fights are really cool and appropriately infuriating.
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                      I completed Resident Evil:Revelations 2, Battlefield 4, and F.E.A.R. 2 a while back now, and I've recently completed Saints Row: The Third, and Saints Row IV. I'm currently playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies.
                      I liked Saints Row: The Third better than IV (mostly because I felt like the cars became irrelevant in IV). My 4.5yo daughter like "making the girl jump" in Saints Row IV. The other favorite is watching me fly helicopters or airplanes and making the girl jump out of them.
                      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Crypt of the Necrodancer-- it's a roguelike dungeon crawling rhythm game.
                        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                          I liked Saints Row: The Third better than IV (mostly because I felt like the cars became irrelevant in IV). My 4.5yo daughter like "making the girl jump" in Saints Row IV. The other favorite is watching me fly helicopters or airplanes and making the girl jump out of them.
                          I like them both for different reasons. I like 3 because it's a Sandbox game with lots of customization for vehicles and such (and has better music).

I like 4 because SUPER POWERS!
                          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                            I think IV is the strongest of the series so far. It manages to parody/reference Predator, Call of Duty/Battlefield/Medal of Honour, Armageddon, Independence Day, The Matrix, Tron, and Metal Gear Solid all at once. The DLC is even funnier.
                            My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Back to playing good old fashioned Total War Rome and Civilization IV.

ahhhh the joys of conquest.....
                              Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                              As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                                Back to playing good old fashioned Total War Rome and Civilization IV.

ahhhh the joys of conquest.....
                                Hey! Another total war fan!
                                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment