Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

5-Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God. "Is not a chessplayer
    Last edited by The Melody Maker; 11-29-2015, 03:13 PM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• ...in our midst?!" questioned Fred...
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Who had recently decided to

[I'm so proud I'm now a part of this story ]

Comment

• applaud Chrawnus for joining in
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• the quadrennial clam bake and

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• baby burping contest sponsored by

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• ...Rouge Tech Industries. Alex announced...
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• "The flying car is ready!"

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• but then George crashed it

Comment

• right through Marcie's kitchen window

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• that Sherlock Holmes cracked earlier

Comment

• ...to Cynthia's dismay. She declared...
                          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• a food fight with the

Comment

• ...home care nurse looking after...
                              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• the Blue Falcon's Maltese, Millennium.

Comment