This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Got my hair cut yesterday after letting it grow out longer than it has been since the 80s (shoulder length) and now it is shorter than I've had it since around 2000. About half an inch all around.

And while that hair is nearly all dark, I've also let my goatee grow out (the part on my chin, not the mustache) since November and it now tickles my chest when I look down -- it is nearly all gray (the mustache is 50-50).

So what is Hairthulu up to these days? Does he still drunk dial you at 3AM talking about wanting to get back together?
    Let my hair grow out again. Longer than it's ever been (I'll cut it as the weather gets hot). And have a beard too.

The mustache and beard are nearly all gray but the hair on top of my head is still dark brown with only strands of gray.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Let my hair grow out again. Longer than it's ever been (I'll cut it as the weather gets hot). And have a beard too.

The mustache and beard are nearly all gray but the hair on top of my head is still dark brown with only strands of gray.
      So you are telling us that you are actually Howard Hughes? That explains so much.

rip-torn-as-howard-hughes-bettmann.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

So you are telling us that you are actually Howard Hughes? That explains so much.

rip-torn-as-howard-hughes-bettmann.jpg
        I trim my nails.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I trim my nails.
          the kleenex boxes tell the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

the kleenex boxes tell the story.
            That's rogue1000

He's not even a voice in my head.

Comment