Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Problems with search feature in Tweb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with search feature in Tweb

Friends

I have a problem with the search feature of Tweb. When I search only posts of 2014 come up in the search.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Friends

I have a problem with the search feature of Tweb. When I search only posts of 2014 come up in the search.
    Hmmmm.... you'll need to narrow it down a bit, because there are multiple ways to search, and various options to use in those different search methods.

Can you do a step by step, with an example search criterion that fails?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X