Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Last Poster Wins Thread: 3rd Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Poster Wins Thread: 3rd Edition

Me ME ME !!!
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Yeah no. It's me.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Loser
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Are the rules just what's stated in the title?
        Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
          Are the rules just what's stated in the title?
          yes so person from my old home state was winning until now so I win.
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

No I think you have that all wrong. I win ALL the time. We discussed this and everyone agreed.

Comment

No we didn't
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm sorry Cath. I can't let you win.
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

Bacon
                  Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                  As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Another last poster wins thread???
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I agree, not another one of these threads!
                      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

A
                        Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

B
                          No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

C

Comment

Why??? Just use the original thread!
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment