Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The Super Mario Maker thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Mario Maker thread!

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea to post about Super Mario Maker and share the levels we've created and comment on them.

Let the fun commence!
    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
    -Marcus Aurelius

If I ever get it, I'll join in. Not likely anytime in the near future though. I'm looking to get Wind Waker HD, and Hyrule Warriors first.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
      Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea to post about Super Mario Maker and share the levels we've created and comment on them.

Let the fun commence!
      I picked it up Day 1... I've been having a blast. I've only got two levels uploaded, but one of them has an 18% clear rate... and the other 0%.

I'll post the codes when I get a chance.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I uploaded my first one recently. It's called "Perilous Floors" and I would say it's Medium in difficulty. The ID is 52F9-0000-0069-825A.

Also, I found a fun/frustrating level with a lot of unfair surprises. ID is C9BE-0000-0053-4937 and its name is "Unfair Mario/Impossible Level." This one had me laughing AND cursing at the TV. I haven't beat it yet.
        "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
        -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

"Flying Fireball Frenzy" 701D-0000-0039-9089

This one was my first upload, mostly just me fooling around with fireballs.

"Bad Ship Magma-Bath" 2E1F-0000-0062-9CB4

When I made this one, I didn't intend for it to be difficult... apparently, the first person to clear it did so today.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

"Flying Fireball Frenzy" 701D-0000-0039-9089

This one was my first upload, mostly just me fooling around with fireballs.
            Holy crap, that one had me on the edge of my seat desperately trying to survive!

"Bad Ship Magma-Bath" 2E1F-0000-0062-9CB4

When I made this one, I didn't intend for it to be difficult... apparently, the first person to clear it did so today.
            I couldn't beat it, either. It's really hard. I like it, though, and I want to beat it eventually.
            -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

"Everyone hates water levels..." 76AF-000-0073-2780

This is a water level I just uploaded. And yes, it's designed to be hard.
              -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I just may have to get this. My Mario skills might be a little rusty though, but back in the day I beat the original Super Mario Bros. when I was only 3 years old.

Comment

makes me wish I had a Wii-U but then I'd be buying it for that one game
                  "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

We have no Wii U (or even a Wii), but my 6 1/2-year-old niece has a Wii U and has already turned into a Luigi affectionado*. I might look into getting this one for her for Christmas, as she might really enjoy it. (Maybe she'll even let her uncle help her design some impossible levels to stump her daddy... )

* Not sure if I spelled that right...
                    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                      We have no Wii U (or even a Wii), but my 6 1/2-year-old niece has a Wii U and has already turned into a Luigi affectionado*. I might look into getting this one for her for Christmas, as she might really enjoy it. (Maybe she'll even let her uncle help her design some impossible levels to stump her daddy... )

* Not sure if I spelled that right...
                      Check with her Mommy and Daddy to make sure they aren't getting it for her. You are SO going to spoil her, favourite unc!

*affectionado, aficionado, either one works!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

"Mario Kart Pro Cup (56 sec)" C27D-0000-0082-4C1A

This is a really fun and challenging one that I found where you race the clock while avoiding enemies and obstacles.

"Fun in the sun!" 8BF6-0000-0090-E10C

I made this level and I wanted it to be much easier than the last two I made. My goal was that this one was more fun than hard. Don't worry, it still has hidden things in it!
                        -Marcus Aurelius

Comment