Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation units

So they were using one of these on me at physiotherapy for the past month and it really helped with my pain.

So I bought one. It really helps. Anybody else use one of these?

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/325107-overview

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I'm still marveling at the jargon!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I used to use one daily, but it started causing more pain than giving relief.

Comment

I was told only to use it when I was actually in pain. Otherwise it doesn't do any good.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I was told only to use it when I was actually in pain. Otherwise it doesn't do any good.
          When you are constantly in pain you can then use it at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Yeah.

Comment

Me.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

If it worked you might try again. Sometimes it will regain efficacy over time.

Maybe, you judge for yourself if it is worth a try.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

yup I have one I use!
                  A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X