October 23rd 2006, 09:41 PM #1
Female - Christian
- Join Date
- December 27th, 2004
- In my house...
- Blog Entries
- 5 Post(s)
How To Tell You Need a New Muffler
1) People mistake your car for a passing train.
2) People dive into their basements because they think a tornado is coming through.
3) Your $50,000 bigger-than-your-car car speakers can no longer be heard over the engine noise.
4) The airport calls to complain about the noise.
5) You're asked to keep your car running at a heavy metal concert because your engine has a better beat and is louder than the mega-speakers.
6) Your garage required earthquake proofing.
7) Your house is the only one in your neighborhood that is not for sale.
8) When the blender breaks, your wife just sets the smoothie on the trunk and revs her up.
9) Your teenaged son complains he can't hear his music over the car when it's four blocks away.
10) You haven't been able to hear anything but the car for a week.
October 24th 2006, 12:13 AM #2
Re: How To Tell You Need a New Muffler
My car does not need a muffler.He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8)
October 24th 2006, 12:23 AM #3
Re: How To Tell You Need a New Muffler7) Your house is the only one in your neighborhood that is not for sale.
It took a while for most of the audience to see the humor.
Just a note, $cir is right. -Sparko