Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then don't worry. Who knows what medical breakthroughs will occur in that timeframe to alleviate symptoms.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Then don't worry. Who knows what medical breakthroughs will occur in that timeframe to alleviate symptoms.
      When it happens, it happens.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Yup.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Blanket, fan, blanket, fan...
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

I left out: flying cat

fan, blanket, flying cat, fan...
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                So, how long does this usually take?
                It is still going on for me and i'm in my mid 50s and my mom was in her late 70s when it started to subside. it is different with each one.

I'm glad you aren't getting that emotional yet. it will come though

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Just saying it's different for everyone.

If you started with stuff fairly early, then likely you'll be done early.
                  Not always i'm still going through the hotflashes and as I mentioned my mom was in her 70s before they stopped of course If I recall she didn't start till about age 50.
                  Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-29-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I left out: flying cat

fan, blanket, flying cat, fan...
                    never have a problem with flying cats. My poor cats keep wondering "What did I do?" when the blanket is all of a sudden flung over them at night. Oh and trying to explain to my husband that yes it is hot when I want the window opened.
                    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-29-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      It is still going on for me and i'm in my mid 50s and my mom was in her late 70s when it started to subside. it is different with each one.

I'm glad you aren't getting that emotional yet. it will come though

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I had one ovary removed during my surgery. For about a month afterwards though, I suffered severe hot flashes just as I had been warned might happen. I didn't get the normal process until maybe three years ago.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Oh and did I mention great little fashion tip for hotflashes. The layered look works wonders.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X