Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon, Nature's Perfect Food!

The science is in!

At 116-years-old Susannah Mushatt Jones is currently the world’s oldest living woman. Her secret to longevity, she says, can be chalked up to a wonderfully bacon filled breakfast every morning. Jones says that every morning for over a century now, literally, she has eggs, bacon, and grits to start off her day.

Susannah Mushatt Jones has the honor of being one of the only two persons, in the world, that were born in the 1800’s and in July, Guinness World Records declared her to be the oldest living woman. Now, while many can put forth great arguments as to why bacon may not be the healthiest thing to eat, but Miss Jones swears by her four strips daily and she’s not the only one. In fact, she has a sign in her kitchen that reads “Bacon makes everything better.”
    http://www.inquisitr.com/2475620/its...AfFKfypA15S.99
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    I figure that I'll make 120, I eat a pound a day! :)

Comment

If I don't blow myself up first I oughta give Methuselah a run for his money

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment