Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Desktop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Desktop Thread

This is going to be a thread where you showcase what your desktop looks like.

Here's what mine looks like:MyDesktop.jpg
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Here's mine: DachshundAndMeercat.jpg
    Last edited by onefour1; 01-17-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Looks like I don't have enough posts yet to upload pictures?

Hmmmm.... IC has the same number, and HE can upload!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Here ya go...

desktop.jpg
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

that's a pretty nice desktop Cow Poke. I would be a little embarrassed to show my actual desktop.

Comment

that's a pretty nice desktop Cow Poke. I would be a little embarrassed to show my actual desktop.
            Just remember -- a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind.

Comment

Here's mine:
              Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

Repost it please. TWeb broke it.
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

I would not in a million years show my desk top. Too messy.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

My work desktop is a huge mess of work drawings; my work computer desktop is a picture of my toddler...and a huge mess of icons.

My home desktop is either my kitchen table (laptop) or a fold-up TV stand (desktop-currently hooked up to my TV); my home computer desktops are just some random pictures I don't care to change.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment