Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Muslims barred from traveling to Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
    Let's be real here. I just like the word interstellar better because the Ls look nice together.
    The aesthetic is important!

Comment

Wouldn't Muslims have calendar issues(lunar months) on Mars?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        Wouldn't Muslims have calendar issues(lunar months) on Mars?
        They could simply use the calendar as based in Mecca. That wouldn't be problematic. Facing the Kaaba might be problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I'm with you, GJ.
          Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Me too neither.
          SYT, CP and GJ will not go together.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Facing the Kaaba might be problematic.
            Not if they stand on their heads in an imaginary line to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Yeah! I can think of a way better place to go than Mars! And it's free! And we'll get to see Jesus!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                Is there a large demand for interstellar travels to Mars?
                According to the articles there are over 200,000 applicants to be a civilian-astronaut on a trip to Mars.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am not planning to go with muslims or without.
                  Yeah we know you are waiting to go to Jupiter, planet of bacon.

I bet muslims can't go there either, since it is made of pork.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Yeah we know you are waiting to go to Jupiter, planet of bacon.

I bet muslims can't go there either, since it is made of pork.

I'm ready to go and have a spare seat

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

SIGH *Dejectedly goes off to return three presents bought for this Christmas*

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        SIGH *Dejectedly goes off to return three presents bought for this Christmas*
                        You can not go with us, too!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I might want to go in the New Universe. Will it have a space program with starships???
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

What!!!!..Mars is out??!!???......Oh nooooooooooooo

I sooooooo wanted to go....now I'll have to roll up my magic carpet..............

Comment

I guess with the pilgrimage to Mecca being required of every Muslim, Mars would be a problem anyway.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                                Yeah! I can think of a way better place to go than Mars! And it's free! And we'll get to see Jesus!
                                New Jersey?
                                What's jésus doing there?

Oh wait you're Canadian you wouldn't get the joke... What's the Canadian equivalent of New Jersey?
                                "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                                "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                                Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X