Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection between natural gas, wooden palaces, aeronautics and megalithes

Mor

Connection between natural gas, wooden palaces, aeronautics and megalithes

Natural gas is said to be used in Japan and China for lighting and heating about 1000...2000 years ago. The period after the disaster can be called our recent history and it extends from about 10 000 years ago up to now. For what purpose can you use natural gas? One of the purposes, is airships.

f61.jpg

Airships need megaliths for mooring. For example, if you fly to the Easter Island, it is helpful, if you surround it with megaliths and connect them using ropes. Then you can throw an anchor and cling to the rope. Also, you will need spherical stone ballast. It is better that sand and more easily transported.

f54.jpeg

It can be, that people in the past didn't used roads too much, but instead preferred airship, similar to our hot-air balloons, but perhaps more advanced.

Now look at Japanese and Chinese palaces and compare them with Mexican, Chinese, Egyptian pyramids. You can see, that those are just foundations for great wooden palaces.

matsumoto.jpg

The communications under the pyramids are similar to communications under contemporary cities: gas pipelines, cellars, vaults etc. In contemporary main pipelines the pressure can achieve 50-100 atmospheres. Polished, heavy granite slabs can serve as tap. And in the place where the pressure of gas sharply drops, the temperature is extremely low. So, in some pyramids, it can be used to achieve low temperatures. This can be the reason, why people would want to bury a pharaoh in sarcophagus: the temperature in one place deep inside pyramid was very low. Also, it can be equipped to produce liquefied gas (Carnot cycle), for use when flying. But the most important part is the palace. Maybe it can be even called a city, a great, beautiful, wooden city, because the palace can be very large.

I like this idea. What do you think?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor View Post
    Natural gas is said to be used in Japan and China for lighting and heating about 1000...2000 years ago. The period after the disaster can be called our recent history and it extends from about 10 000 years ago up to now. For what purpose can you use natural gas? One of the purposes, is airships.

f61.jpg

Airships need megaliths for mooring. For example, if you fly to the Easter Island, it is helpful, if you surround it with megaliths and connect them using ropes. Then you can throw an anchor and cling to the rope. Also, you will need spherical stone ballast. It is better that sand and more easily transported.

f54.jpeg

It can be, that people in the past didn't used roads too much, but instead preferred airship, similar to our hot-air balloons, but perhaps more advanced.

Now look at Japanese and Chinese palaces and compare them with Mexican, Chinese, Egyptian pyramids. You can see, that those are just foundations for great wooden palaces.

matsumoto.jpg

The communications under the pyramids are similar to communications under contemporary cities: gas pipelines, cellars, vaults etc. In contemporary main pipelines the pressure can achieve 50-100 atmospheres. Polished, heavy granite slabs can serve as tap. And in the place where the pressure of gas sharply drops, the temperature is extremely low. So, in some pyramids, it can be used to achieve low temperatures. This can be the reason, why people would want to bury a pharaoh in sarcophagus: the temperature in one place deep inside pyramid was very low. Also, it can be equipped to produce liquefied gas (Carnot cycle), for use when flying. But the most important part is the palace. Maybe it can be even called a city, a great, beautiful, wooden city, because the palace can be very large.

I like this idea. What do you think?

In all seriousness, I think you let your imagination get the best of you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Ecumenical Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think he missed his mothership.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

4. Amen KingsGambit, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post

That, or:

Y.H.B.T. Y.H.L. H.A.N.D.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I will take two of what he's having. *hic*

tWebber
    Faith
    Evangelical Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Most new discoveries are made by people with good imaginations.
    The brutal, soul-shaking truth is that we are so earthly minded we are of no heavenly use.
    Leonard Ravenhill

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nope.
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Mor has made 3 posts. All three were of the same sort of weird. He never returns to respond. What does all that add up to?
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    spammer.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    spammer.
    What's he trying to sell?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!