Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Connection between natural gas, wooden palaces, aeronautics and megalithes

  1. #21
    tWebber Faber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sagittarius Arm
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    863
    Amen (Given)
    152
    Amen (Received)
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    What's he trying to sell?
    Chikin?
    mor.jpg

  2. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
  3. #22
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Missourah, USA
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,274
    Amen (Given)
    3116
    Amen (Received)
    374
    But what if Eleanor Roosevelt COULD fly?

  4. #23
    Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Peter's Creek, Alaska
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,654
    Amen (Given)
    19394
    Amen (Received)
    6231
    I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

  5. #24
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38,874
    Amen (Given)
    883
    Amen (Received)
    15381
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.
    Or that African studies several professor several years back who taught that there used to be black people who could fly but were all killed by evil whities.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    You're by far the worst poster on TWeb -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  6. #25
    tWebber Cerealman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,198
    Amen (Given)
    450
    Amen (Received)
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Or that African studies several professor several years back who taught that there used to be black people who could fly but were all killed by evil whities.
    Air Jordans
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

  7. Amen rogue06 amen'd this post.
  8. #26
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,804
    Amen (Given)
    1250
    Amen (Received)
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor View Post
    Natural gas is said to be used in Japan and China for lighting and heating about 1000...2000 years ago. The period after the disaster can be called our recent history and it extends from about 10 000 years ago up to now. For what purpose can you use natural gas? One of the purposes, is airships.

    Attachment 10895

    Airships need megaliths for mooring. For example, if you fly to the Easter Island, it is helpful, if you surround it with megaliths and connect them using ropes. Then you can throw an anchor and cling to the rope. Also, you will need spherical stone ballast. It is better that sand and more easily transported.

    Attachment 10896

    It can be, that people in the past didn't used roads too much, but instead preferred airship, similar to our hot-air balloons, but perhaps more advanced.

    Now look at Japanese and Chinese palaces and compare them with Mexican, Chinese, Egyptian pyramids. You can see, that those are just foundations for great wooden palaces.

    Attachment 10897

    The communications under the pyramids are similar to communications under contemporary cities: gas pipelines, cellars, vaults etc. In contemporary main pipelines the pressure can achieve 50-100 atmospheres. Polished, heavy granite slabs can serve as tap. And in the place where the pressure of gas sharply drops, the temperature is extremely low. So, in some pyramids, it can be used to achieve low temperatures. This can be the reason, why people would want to bury a pharaoh in sarcophagus: the temperature in one place deep inside pyramid was very low. Also, it can be equipped to produce liquefied gas (Carnot cycle), for use when flying. But the most important part is the palace. Maybe it can be even called a city, a great, beautiful, wooden city, because the palace can be very large.

    I like this idea. What do you think?
    First the round stones referred to in the photos are the product of natural weathering, and occur in many formations around the world.

    There is evidence that the Chinese knew of natural gas and it's flammable properties, but absolutely no evidence that it was ever used. There is no evidence of any blimp type aircraft in the world at that time. To attempt to use natural gas in a blimp would be clearly foolish.

    I consider your speculation to be without evidence and reminiscent of Immanuel Velikovsky foolishness.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  9. #27
    Mor
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    First the round stones referred to in the photos are the product of natural weathering, and occur in many formations around the world.

    There is evidence that the Chinese knew of natural gas and it's flammable properties, but absolutely no evidence that it was ever used. There is no evidence of any blimp type aircraft in the world at that time. To attempt to use natural gas in a blimp would be clearly foolish.

    I consider your speculation to be without evidence and reminiscent of Immanuel Velikovsky foolishness.
    Foolishness is not sin, though I don't want to be foolish. But I am, I know. But, maybe you just don't get me? First picture is a painting by Yablokov. Second picture is a photo, but maybe I would better provide you with a painting of stones as well. The third picture is a photo of a contemporary Japanese palace. I did never say that those stones are done by humans, because this was not I wanted to show you. I just wanted you to see how the stones should look. Now concerning that exact photo. To aeronautics as I see it, it is irrelevant how you get the stone. Did you find it on the bank of a river? Did you use weathering or maybe some other technique? OK.

    Now about the evidences. Like the word "sees" has subject, the word evidence is meaningless when used alone, as if you say 'sees', and not say who. Knowledges, evidences, understandings are not transmitted, by human's will, as good mood or woe is not transmitted as well, by your will. Sound, electricity, letters, symbols, but imagination is special.

  10. #28
    Mor
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.
    Well, it depends on what evidence you look for. If you look on what people like and how they behave, then maybe you see. If you look into an ancient scrapyard, then yes, I agree: absolutely no evidences to me as well, with rare exclusions. And, still let's not discuss here other periods, only 10000 ago up to now plus/minus 5000, maybe. The periods before 10 000 ago are so different and there are so mush, that we just can place it in one thread or even 50 threads.

  11. #29
    tWebber Faber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sagittarius Arm
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    863
    Amen (Given)
    152
    Amen (Received)
    397
    I'm surprised you hadn't brought up those ancient Parthian batteries. Too bad they didn't have ancient Parthian cell phones. Just think about it, making Parthian to Parthian calls.

  12. Amen theophilus amen'd this post.
  13. #30
    Mor
    Guest
    Faber, I think we shouldn't rely on findings, whether that is a cell phone, or a diesel engine. Even if it is ancient. Assume a situation: someone buried his friend, placed something in the grave, then someone finds it and it is in a museum now? I also heard we were accustomed to mechanics and analogous electronics, but digital was never widely used, so even if that was a phone, it is radio. Even 2000 years ago electricity was used, not so often, though. There were other times, more advanced, but that is not for this thread.
    Last edited by Mor; 11-01-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •