Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Does Rogue need to embrace the joy of MLP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanie.
    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
      Meanie.
      You say that like you have a point

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        And that folks is what coffee does to your reasoning abilities. A skull full of mush
        Can't be the coffee, I don't see any good that can come of MLP. I think that there is some flaw in certain people that weakens them to those little girl shows.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

You say that like you have a point
          Sure I do:

-----> • <-----

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
            Sure I do:

-----> • <-----

Ahhhh, so you do have one other than on the top of your head. More bacon might fix that.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ahhhh, so you do have one other than on the top of your head. More bacon might fix that.
              heheheheh, yes.

Actually... Yes, more bacon is always good and good for me. ^^

Comment

It's an ok show. Actually has some really great episodes. I am unbelievably behind though
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                  It's an ok show. Actually has some really great episodes. I am unbelievably behind though
                  now I must unfriend you. If anyone asks, we never knew each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    now I must unfriend you. If anyone asks, we never knew each other.

It is strike two what with his saying he prefers turkey bacon

Comment

It is strike two what with his saying he prefers turkey bacon
                      You have said this twice now. Can anyone actually prefer fake bacon to the real thing? I need a link.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        You have said this twice now. Can anyone actually prefer fake bacon to the real thing? I need a link.
                        I'm hurt that you would doubt me.
                        Originally posted by TheWall
                        My opinion is that bacon is delicious. I prefer a nice turkey bacon on toast myself.
                        Bacon.

Comment

I have been through this rigamorole once before.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                            I have been through this rigamorole once before.
                            Do you think that this would just go away?

Comment

No. I am just saying I have seen this before.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm hurt that you would doubt me.
                                It was not so much doubt of you, as doubt as to the possibility of someone preferring imitation bacon to the true delight of the real thing.

I do not frequent Tektonics so missed out on this horror.

Comment