Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Coffee Cup Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I think you have that backwards.
    But my dear Rogue.... coffee is good and good for you.
    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

• Originally posted by Andius View Post
      But my dear Rogue.... coffee is good and good for you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11459[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11460[/ATTACH]
        Well.... I am Guatemalan after all, coffee is a biggie here after all. (Important crop in here after all)

Unclleeaannn?? Muuuaaa??? Nothing coffee can't purify, heheheheheheh.

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

• Listening to coffee addicts talking about how they need their morning fix of coffee is no different than listening to heroin junkies

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I love my first cup in the morning, but if I don't get it no big deal. Just a minor disappointment.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
              I don't seem to get enough protein in my diet normally, so sometimes I add some vanilla whey protein to my coffee. Tastes like a creamer really. Not bad. Mhm, coffee.
              I have French Vanilla flavored creamer. Works great in coffee or tea.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                When it's that thick, it's not worth the work needed to clean up after.

Reminds me of a guy I worked with that would fill up the entire filter with grinds before making a cup. I seriously think it could have been used to tar up the roof.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  I have French Vanilla flavored creamer. Works great in coffee or tea.
                  French vanilla creamer on coffee or tea....

want.

Comment

Well.... I am Guatemalan after all, coffee is a biggie here after all. (Important crop in here after all)

Unclleeaannn?? Muuuaaa??? Nothing coffee can't purify, heheheheheheh.
                    A Guatemalan, that doesn't like coffee, would cause the world to end in a giant boom.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Listening to coffee addicts talking about how they need their morning fix of coffee is no different than listening to heroin junkies
                      I could go for weeks without any. Just nice, in the winter because it warms you up.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

French vanilla creamer on coffee or tea....

want.
                        I don't know how it works in Guatemala, but they sell it in the states at most grocery stores.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          A Guatemalan, that doesn't like coffee, would cause the world to end in a giant boom.
                          Pretty much this is what they would earn:

I don't know how it works in Guatemala, but they sell it in the states at most grocery stores.
                          Well it is a common export after all, buyers always come around during the harvests, and farmers of course, always in the mood to strike a good deal for the produce. And there is not a nation where US buyers don't purchase coffee, be it from South America or Africa. ^^

Comment

And there is not a nation where US buyers don't purchase coffee, be it from South America or Africa. ^^
                            Wow. Yet another similarity with heroin. Buyers from the U.S. will go to Southeastern Asia, Southwestern Asia or Mexico.

Comment

Listening to coffee addicts talking about how they need their morning fix of coffee is no different than listening to heroin junkies
                              Coffee is no different than tea in that regard.

I don't need coffee - I just like it. I almost never drink any on the weekends.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Seems appropriate somehow . . .

We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment