Announcement

Collapse

Comparative Religions 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Comp Religions, this is where the sights and sounds of the many world religions come together in a big World's Fair type atmosphere, without those delicious funnel cakes.

World Religions is a theist only type place, but that does not exclude certain religionists who practice non-theistic faiths ala Buddhism. If you are not sure, ask a moderator.

This is not a place where we argue the existence / non-existence of God.

And as usual, the forum rules apply.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Viral Photo of a Sikh Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Anybody looking at a Sikh's turban and the headgear of a Muslim would be able to tell the difference immediatly.

Besides, most Muslims, aside from their women, don't even wear headgear unless it is to cover their faces.
    I think the kind of people who would do things like this aren't that smart:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-of-sikh-man/
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      I think the kind of people who would do things like this aren't that smart:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-of-sikh-man/
      I see this stuff and my mind immediately goes to my friends. One of whom devoutly chose to wear a Dastaar (head wrap tied feminine style) It sickens me that people have the need to be so hateful.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X