Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Bad news from El Nino and climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jichard View Post
    Shuny, I'd suggest banning Cow Poke from this thread...
    Wow.... you're really unhinged! A regular little tattletale!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Wow.... you're really unhinged! A regular little tattletale!
      ^^^ Angry troll continues to be unable to discuss science on a science thread.
      Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      It would be nice if the actual scientific subject and issues of the thread.
      How bout NOT being such a lazy slob and quit misusing the quote function. I didn't say that. Another case where Jichard proves what a jackass he is.
      This is why I don't take scientifically-uninformed people seriously, when they decide to misrepresent science.
      "Instead, we argue, it is necessary to shift the debate from the subject under consideration, instead exposing to public scrutiny the tactics they [denialists] employ and identifying them publicly for what they are."

Comment

^^^ Angry troll

You're quite the little drama queen.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You're quite the little drama queen.
          I'm truly embarrassed for you, given your utter inability to meaningfully discuss the science discussed in the OP. You do realize how silly this makes you look when (despite that) you persist in posting on this thread), right? Have you ever considered not making up stuff on topics you're ignorant about?
          Are you being an insolent lying jackass again, Jimmy?
          [...]
          You're taking those stupid pills in bulk now, eh?
          Last edited by Jichard; 12-09-2015, 11:48 PM.
          "Instead, we argue, it is necessary to shift the debate from the subject under consideration, instead exposing to public scrutiny the tactics they [denialists] employ and identifying them publicly for what they are."

Comment

I'm truly embarrassed for you, given your utter inability to meaningfully discuss the science discussed in the OP. You do realize how silly this makes you look when (despite that) you persist in posting on this thread), right? Have you ever considered not making up stuff on topics you're ignorant about?
            I think I'll voluntarily leave the thread cause I'm tired talking to a jackass. Feel free to whine, cry, tattle and conjure up "temper tantrums". Feel free to gossip, whine, and ... oh, yeah... quote yourself over and over and over...

Have a nice day!

Comment

I think I'll voluntarily leave the thread cause I'm tired talking to a jackass. Feel free to whine, cry, tattle and conjure up "temper tantrums".
              How bout NOT being such a lazy slob and quit misusing the quote function. I didn't say that. Another case where Jichard proves what a jackass he is.
              Are you being an insolent lying jackass again, Jimmy?

[...]

You're taking those stupid pills in bulk now, eh?
              Wow, you're a blockhead. I think it's official - you're dumber than JimL.
              I think you have got to be BY FAR the dumbest poster Tweb has ever had.
              Your contributions will surely be missed, on this and many other threads.

Comment

Your contributions will surely be missed, on this and many other threads.
                The results are in, we have the warmest year on record.
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment