Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Saves the Space Marines... any takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Saves the Space Marines... any takers?

So... occasionally I get ideas for one-shot games, and thanks to a couple of Savage Worlds adventures I'm playing elsewhere, I've got Santa Claus and Space Marines on my brain (separate adventures, by the way).

Of course, instead of having someone (as is common for Music Bands, Martial Artists and the like) saving St. Nick from some depraved criminal mastermind, I'm gonna flip this trope on it's head and have Santa himself- not to mention his helpers- rescuing a group of Space Marines from something unpleasant.

Would this be something of interest to people here on Tweb? If you're unfamiliar with SW, don't worry... the Test Drive Rules are available for free on their website, and I'll be designing Pre-Gen characters for you to pick from*. All you have to do is show up in the thread and play your character.

*Yes, other than Santa, more than one player will be able to pick the same pre-gen.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Maybe? It sounds weird, but I'm not in a position to be picky. What can Santa do to save them?
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
      Maybe? It sounds weird, but I'm not in a position to be picky. What can Santa do to save them?
      Well, he's probably picked up some fighting experience in his years of delivering presents to good girls and boys in tumultuous times (not to mention fending off all the no-goodniks who've tried to usurp his power), plus there's always some old-fashioned Christmas Magic. Not to mention his elves have probably got all sorts of cool gadgets and devices on-hand, what with all their experience in manufacturing... And his reindeer aren't exactly slouches, having to haul his bulky keister PLUS tonnes of gifts every year. Not to mention this will likely take place in a time and place where Space Marines exist, so anything goes.

The idea's still in the works, but I've got a wacky Sci-Fi/Fantasy adventure in mind.
      Last edited by Chaotic Void; 11-21-2015, 05:24 PM.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X