Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Things you wouldn't think you'd start doing in middle age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Librax has a lot of warnings. How does it compare to Xifaxan for safety? I've never tried either, don't currently need to.
    Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      Librax has a lot of warnings. How does it compare to Xifaxan for safety? I've never tried either, don't currently need to.
      Aspirin has lots of warnings too. I was concerned when I first started taking it, but after a couple of days it seemed to lose any side effects (only thing I noticed was a flushing feeling in my face, maybe a bit of light headedness). After a while I think the anti-anxiety portion was beneficial in dealing with other issues I was having. So I've been content to use it, although I do look forward to stopping--I'm down to one a day, mostly out of FUD. But since I can go for a few years between attacks, and generally am trouble free over summers, I know I can stop it soon.

Never tried the other med. Librax was the first one the doc tried on me.
      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X