Announcement

Collapse

Unorthodox Theology 201 Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum area is primarily for persons who would identify themselves as Christians whether or not their theology is recognized within the mainstream or as orthodox though other theists may participate with moderator permission. Therefore those that would be restricted from posting in Christianity 201 due to a disagreement with the enumerated doctrines, ie the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment may freely post here on any theological subject matter. In this case "unorthodox" is used in the strict sense of a person who denies what has been declared as universal essentials of the historic Christian faith. Examples would be adherents to Oneness, Full Preterists, Unitarian Universalist Christians, Gnostics, Liberal Christianity, Christian Science to name a few.

The second purpose will be for threads on subjects, which although the thread starter has no issue with the above doctrines, the subject matter is so very outside the bounds of normative Christian doctrine totally within the leadership's discretion that it is placed here. In so doing, no judgment or offense is intended to be placed on the belief of said person in the above-doctrines. In this case "unorthodox" is used in a much looser sense of "outside the norms" - Examples of such threads would be pro-polygamy, pro-drug use, proponents of gay Christian churches, proponents of abortion.

The third purpose is for persons who wish to have input from any and all who would claim the title of Christian even on subjects that would be considered "orthodox."

The philosophy behind this area was to recognize that there are persons who would identify themselves as Christian and thus seem out of place in the Comparative Religions Forum, but yet in keeping with our committment here to certain basic core Christian doctrines. Also, it allows threads to be started by those who would want to still be identified as Christian with a particular belief that while not denying an essential is of such a nature that the discussion on that issue belongs in this section or for threads by persons who wish such a non-restricted discussion.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

T.B. Joshua/Emmanuel TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.B. Joshua/Emmanuel TV

My praise report is my healing via prayer with T.B. Joshua on Edited by a Moderator.
    Moderated By: rogue06

Please don't advertise other websites

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 11-27-2015, 10:50 PM.

Another praise report . . .

Comment

funny_mouse_pads_bull_crap_meter_mouse_pad-re055cc35d14a428b9cbe5d8316296960_x74vi_8byvr_1024.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

John 9:13-21King James Version (KJV)

They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.

And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.

Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.

Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.

But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.

And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?

His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:

But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.

Comment

Matt 24:24
          For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

We do not doubt genuine miracles but those are visible and attested to. Because someone says "hoopla I've been healed" does not mean much on it's own. Why can these 'T.B. Joshuas' not go into hospitals and heal people who are really sick, lame, missing legs, or blind? When they can do that sort of thing and give Jesus Christ the glory and praise I will reconsider.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              We do not doubt genuine miracles but those are visible and attested to. Because someone says "hoopla I've been healed" does not mean much on it's own. Why can these 'T.B. Joshuas' not go into hospitals and heal people who are really sick, lame, missing legs, or blind? When they can do that sort of thing and give Jesus Christ the glory and praise I will reconsider.
              Or resurrect somebody from the dead.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

T. B. Joshua's - The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations

This is what is claimed to be believed:
                . . . The Holy Spirit worked with the Father and the Son to create the world. . . .
                Go to LINK

. . . To be born again, not only must we have God’s Word but also His Spirit, mixed with repentance and faith in our hearts. . . .
                . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

There is a web site dedicated to exposing T. B. Joshua as to his false teachings and practices.

https://tbjoshuawatch.wordpress.com/category/teaching/
                  Last edited by 37818; 11-25-2015, 11:31 PM.
                  . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
                    T. B. Joshua's - The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations

This is what is claimed to be believed:
                    . . . The Holy Spirit worked with the Father and the Son to create the world. . . .
                    Go to LINK

. . . To be born again, not only must we have God’s Word but also His Spirit, mixed with repentance and faith in our hearts. . . .
                    Would you kindly check the statement of faith of another pastor in Lagos, Nigeria?

Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya's- Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      Matt 24:24
                      For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
                      Matthew 5:11
                      Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
                        Matthew 5:11
                        Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                        I bolded the relevant part of the passage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          I bolded the relevant part of the passage.
                          It's all relevant.

Comment

Would you kindly check the statement of faith of another pastor in Lagos, Nigeria?

Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya's- Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries
                            OK. There are some points of disagreement. Does Daniel endorse the so-called ministry of T. B. Joshua?

Friend,
                            I have a question for you. If you were to explain salvation to another person, what would you explain as to how one could know for sure without a doubt one was saved and upon death would go to be present with the Lord?

Comment

It's all relevant.

Then read it all. Study it all. Then you will be able to recognize the false teaching and heresy rife in this Word of Faith type of so-called preacher. They are leading thousands upon thousands of people astray. Don't be one of them!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment