Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Old version of Tweb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old version of Tweb

I found an old version of Tweb here but limited in an archive site. My attempts to access it were inconsistent, but I was able to access up to 2013. Any suggestions?

https://web.archive.org/web/20130424...eb.com/campus/
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    I found an old version of Tweb here but limited in an archive site. My attempts to access it were inconsistent, but I was able to access up to 2013. Any suggestions?

https://web.archive.org/web/20130424...eb.com/campus/
    We used that to extract a few threads we really wanted to keep after the crash (mostly material in the Memorial Garden). There doesn't seem to be an easy way to find things other than to poke around.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

There are some names on there I haven't thought about in a long time. Maybe in some cases this is for the better.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        We used that to extract a few threads we really wanted to keep after the crash (mostly material in the Memorial Garden). There doesn't seem to be an easy way to find things other than to poke around.
        Yeah and the threads it does have usually only has the first to second page which isn't much help with those with a lot of posts.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment