Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello, my name is Jesus Martin. I am a Mormon Christian. I believe that there are three gods, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and the last great prophet is Joseph Smith. God rest his soul. I went to Brigham Young University. I did not graduate, but it is where I found my beautiful wife. I am sure I'll be asked this at some point so I'll get this out of the way. I am not opposed to having more than one wife as that is the old fashioned Mormon way, but I only have one wife. However, my wife and I are in a more "open relationship" you could say, but we at least get to know the other people involved in the relationship before allowing the other to do anything else with the other individual. I am a big fan of politics and end time prophecy. My favorite politician of all time is Mitt Romney. My end time prophecy is a little more complicated than most, but I do have a good idea on when the end times will be happening. I have received visions from heaven and would love to take the time to share some of the visions that God has given to me to the masses on this board. God bless and happy holidays to all.

Welcome to Tweb even if I think you're wrong.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Welcome to Tweb even if I think you're wrong.
      How could you think I'm wrong if I haven't said anything about what I believe in? Do you mean with my wife? Its a totally mutual thing.

Comment

Moderator Notice

Admissions is not the place for debate. If you want to discuss a particular issue, please take it to an appropriate forum

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
        Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Moderator Notice

Admissions is not the place for debate. If you want to discuss a particular issue, please take it to an appropriate forum

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Thank you. I just want to treat others with peace, harmony and love to make the world a better place. I do not care to debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypticsights View Post
            Thank you. I just want to treat others with peace, harmony and love to make the world a better place. I do not care to debate.

That's fine. I wasn't pointing at you in particular, just trying to nip future discussion here in the bud.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypticsights View Post
              Hello, my name is Jesus Martin. I am a Mormon Christian. I believe that there are three gods, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and the last great prophet is Joseph Smith. God rest his soul. I went to Brigham Young University. I did not graduate, but it is where I found my beautiful wife. I am sure I'll be asked this at some point so I'll get this out of the way. I am not opposed to having more than one wife as that is the old fashioned Mormon way, but I only have one wife. However, my wife and I are in a more "open relationship" you could say, but we at least get to know the other people involved in the relationship before allowing the other to do anything else with the other individual. I am a big fan of politics and end time prophecy. My favorite politician of all time is Mitt Romney. My end time prophecy is a little more complicated than most, but I do have a good idea on when the end times will be happening. I have received visions from heaven and would love to take the time to share some of the visions that God has given to me to the masses on this board. God bless and happy holidays to all.
              May God lead you into the truth, my friend.
              For Neo-Remonstration (Arminian/Remonstrant ruminations): <https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X