Announcement

Collapse

LDS - Mormonism Guidelines

Theists only.

Look! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bicycle built for two!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the LDS - Mormons. This forum is generally for theists only, and is generaly not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theists may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Due to the sensitive nature of the LDS Temple Ceremonies to our LDS posters, we do not allow posting exact text of the temple rituals, articles describing older versions of the ceremony, or links that provide the same information. However discussion of generalities of the ceremony are not off limits. If in doubt, PM the area mod or an Admin

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

A friendly discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friendly discussion.

Originally posted by Apocalypticsights View Post
    Hello, my name is Jesus Martin. I am a Mormon Christian. I believe that there are three gods, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and the last great prophet is Joseph Smith. God rest his soul. I went to Brigham Young University. I did not graduate, but it is where I found my beautiful wife. I am sure I'll be asked this at some point so I'll get this out of the way. I am not opposed to having more than one wife as that is the old fashioned Mormon way, but I only have one wife. However, my wife and I are in a more "open relationship" you could say, but we at least get to know the other people involved in the relationship before allowing the other to do anything else with the other individual. I am a big fan of politics and end time prophecy. My favorite politician of all time is Mitt Romney. My end time prophecy is a little more complicated than most, but I do have a good idea on when the end times will be happening. I have received visions from heaven and would love to take the time to share some of the visions that God has given to me to the masses on this board. God bless and happy holidays to all.
    We!come to Tweb.

OK if I address you as J Martin?
    You can address me as Paul S. Or by my user name.

I have a question. Were you raised in the LDS church or convert into it?
    Last edited by 37818; 12-19-2015, 02:16 PM.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

well, Jesús Martin has managed to shock this former mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by just Johnna View Post
      raw.gif
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by just Johnna View Post
        He left Tweb two days before my post, and has not been back since.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X