Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

How Evil Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am infrequently vile.....
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      OK, I did it, and me and Jesse are buds!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11999[/ATTACH]
      There seems to be a lot of us Infrequently Vile types here! There are enough of us to start our own almost not very evil army. We will need it, considering we will be dealing with Cerealman and Rogue.
      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        There seems to be a lot of us Infrequently Vile types here! There are enough of us to start our own almost not very evil army. We will need it, considering we will be dealing with Cerealman and Rogue.
        Rogue cheats.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I go to the page and the text says,
          Best of 2015

How dark is your personality?

Discover how nefarious you are in our interactive quiz

Do you have a ruthless streak? Psychologists believe the “dark triad” of personality – Machiavellianism, narcissism and psychopathy – might help you succeed in life. To measure your own dark side, choose how much you agree or disagree with the simple statements below – and we’ll tell you how dastardly you actually are.

And below that text, all I am getting are these horizontal different color bars and at the bottom there is a brown, more to being square, rectangle with a white counter clockwise round rotating arrow.

Then I turned on scripting . . .

Got a Java Scripting error . . . need to give more script permissions.

Take test over again.

Infrequently vile
          You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

. . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
            I go to the page and the text says,And below that text, all I am getting are these horizontal different color bars and at the bottom there is a brown, more to being square, rectangle with a white counter clockwise round rotating arrow.

Then I turned on scripting . . .

Got a Java Scripting error . . . need to give more script permissions.

Take test over again.

Infrequently vile
            You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

So the moral of the story is, you get more evil when you turn on Javascript.
            "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

1 John 1:8-9,
              . . . If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. . . .

Jeremiah 31:34,
              . . . for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
              . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

OK, OK.... I'll take the stupid test!!!!
                Not me. (And I recognize the grammar error.)
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

And Cerealman warped his results.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I am a sweet heart. And I don't need no stinkin' test to tell me so.

Comment

Rogue cheats.
                      If you don't cheat you just aren't trying hard enough.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        I am a sweet heart. And I don't need no stinkin' test to tell me so.
                        Yeah...but if you don't take the test you won't know how sweet you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          And Cerealman warped his results.
                          Nope honest answers.
                          Though if you are considering joining in my plans for World Domination you are accepted.
                          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Some of the questions would be affected by your personality and aren't inherently bad or good. Now I'm wondering what fictional characters would score on it...
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I don't think we'll need to worry about them too much...

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                                I don't think we'll need to worry about them too much...

Just you wait until the Pinky and the Brain marathon is over smiley fist shake.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment