Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

How Evil Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm shockingly saintly. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Just you wait until the Pinky and the Brain marathon is over [ATTACH=CONFIG]12036[/ATTACH]
      Need some ideas for your nefarious, overly complex, plots for world domination?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Need some ideas for your nefarious, overly complex, plots for world domination?

World domination has never been part of rogue tech's agenda. Our customer base would dry up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

World domination has never been part of rogue tech's agenda. Our customer base would dry up.
          So you need ideas to steal 'borrow' for your 'inventions' instead? I suppose that you also liked Despicable Me for the same reason?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I had Mrs CP take the test, and the room was suddenly filled with the fragrance of flowers, and the computer shut down.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I had Mrs CP take the test, and the room was suddenly filled with the fragrance of flowers, and the computer shut down.
              Mrs CP uses Glade as pepper spray to distract you while she turns off the computer so you can't see the results?

chama-glade.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm infrequently vile according to the test. My strongest characteristic was Machiavellianism. It makes sense. I try my best to be compassionate to all but if I'm in a situation where I have to do something that will potentially hurt someone else's feelings and I feel like it's the best thing to do out of all of my choices, I'll do it.
                "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

"YOUR RESULTS
                  Shockingly saintly

Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a chink of light in a dark world."

I was more NARCISSISM than anything
                  Bible Questions on The Theology QA.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you Matthew" 7:7

Comment

"Infrequently vile."

Disappointing to score so low on Psychopathy, given the way I really LOL at the grisly sprays of blood on "Supernatural," and the torture and mutilation scenes on "Criminal Minds."
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

How would Jesus do on it?
                      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I got "shockingly saintly", but that's only because the test asked the wrong questions.

Comment

Internet personality quizzes are only for fun and don't really have any reliability or validity. Personallity is too complex to be defined by a few categories.
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Capture.JPG
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                              I'm really looking forward to my plans of World Domination now.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]11998[/ATTACH]

4128062.jpg
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

evilness.jpg

Dangit. I'll never become a decent mad scientist at this rate.
                                Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment