Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

A Friend Having Problems with Chemotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friend Having Problems with Chemotherapy

A friend is not having success with treatments for her kidney. Please ppray that she recovers and keeps her food down.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Chemo can be such an unpleasant "remedy".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Chemo can be such an unpleasant "remedy".
        Fortunately there have been substantial improvements in the anti-nausea drugs (one of the worst side effects) in the last decade or so. Still, they don't work for everyone.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

My sister had one chemo treatment for her advanced lymphoma and suffered a major stroke a few days later. She died a week after that.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

She can't see out of one eye. Not sure if it's because eye is so swollen, or something worse.

Comment

She had a round of chemo...and last night she ate a full dinner and KEPT it down!

Comment

She has gone to the hospital for severe problems. Had her last chemo last week I think but her body's having issues. On top of that, her mother died.

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Comment