Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

I hated the new LOTRO movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Trouty hasn't been around for awhile gerbzs. Perhaps you'll can bring him back and the fun can really begin (or could the new tWeb handle that)?
    You have no idea how much this post hurts.
    You also have no idea what you've done to Trout's ego - which only just recently became manageable.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by MehGerbil View Post
      You have no idea how much this post hurts.
      You also have no idea what you've done to Trout's ego - which only just recently became manageable.
      I'll just get him a Brittney Spears song, to do that more. And you're still my favorite Gerbil.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

So you must of read our exchanges. He's the one that talked about driving down the road, to kill pixies with his windshield.
        I didn't see that one. You could always terrify him by letting him fly. You could just use a little pixie dust( or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I didn't see that one. You could always terrify him by letting him fly. You could just use a little pixie dust( or not).
          Possible. There was a lot of insanity that went on around this place.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Possible. There was a lot of insanity that went on around this place.
            Same old, same old, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Same old, same old, huh?
              For the most part.
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

My Gerbzy is back!

Yeah!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X