Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Alan Rickman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Rickman

I first saw him in Die Hard. Awesome actor. Didn't follow the Harry Potter films much, but liked what I saw. Also, liked what I saw of his performance in Sense and Sensibility.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/15...1Mz2bglb111IYA You need to expand the article.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

I also liked his performance in Galaxy Quest

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh yes... forgot that one. Loved it.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

And Quigley Down Under.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

And in Robin Hood: Prince of Theives.

Nottingham: "Locksley, I'll cut your heart out with a spoon"
          Guy of Gisborne: "Why a spoon cousin, why not a sword or an ax?"
          Nottingham: "Because it's dull you twit, it will hurt more"
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

try to see “Truly, Madly, Deeply.” (1991)
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              And in Robin Hood: Prince of Theives.

Nottingham: "Locksley, I'll cut your heart out with a spoon"
              Guy of Gisborne: "Why a spoon cousin, why not a sword or an ax?"
              Nottingham: "Because it's dull you twit, it will hurt more"
              Dont' forget his famous line from prince of thieves "And Cancel Christmas"

Comment

R.I.P. Alan.

"What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

he was one of the few male actors that i liked, i remember him in robin hood he stole the show in robin hood
                  harry potter you would have thought the part was written for him
                  RIP Alan

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X