Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cite tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cite tags

Source: The mouth of the almighty administrator, Chrs

You can now use the citation tags again.

© Copyright Original Source

(It's not pretty right now. Working on it.)

Bless you....

now, the ones I used in good faith in the past, will they start working? Or only the new ones since the fix?

Source: happyhappyhappy

Testing

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Obviously, the cite tags I used "in faith" several weeks ago actually work!

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ll=1#post16117

They didn't work if I didn't use an argument [cite] but when I did [cite=whatever] they worked just fine!

Good Job, Chrs!!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, I know. It's not like you can have a cite without actually citing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
          Yeah, I know. It's not like you can have a cite without actually citing anything.
          Source: Bite Me

Comment

Should we use CITE tags for Bible Verses? Or are [verse=reference] tags going to be working soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
              Source: The mouth of the almighty administrator, Chrs

You can now use the citation tags again.

(It's not pretty right now. Working on it.)
              Yup. That's ... not pretty.

Comment

The cite tags look a little nicer now.
                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

They look much nicer. Do you think we could get a darker color for the 'source' font? The grey is kinda hard to read.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Sure thing. I probably won't get to it for a couple of days though.
                    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X