Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

new devices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new devices!

So in a series of unfortunate events our electronic broke and we needed new ones quickly to do our taxes. After a review I bought a oenovo thinkpad with and i3 processor for basic use for less than 300. It didn't come with a cd or dvd drive ut we can get an external for 25 or less. Lenovo has a good reputation and so does intel. I found a floor tablet it was a samsung galaxy 3 for way under retail. We were way under budget even with taxes and warranties. Then I went home and gathered a box of cords broken laptops tablets etc.... so obviously the easiest thing to do is to take them to recycling but some only need screens or keyboard repairs. I would love to see them go to the needy or to a repair shop that does a fix wipe and donate but how do I find something like that.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Floor tablet?

Cell phones can be donated...not sure if that's something the local electronic store can help with...
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
      Floor tablet?

Cell phones can be donated...not sure if that's something the local electronic store can help with...
      On display
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment