Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Who's coming to rescue you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be the best and worst tv shows to rescue you?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      What would be the best and worst tv shows to rescue you?
      I would think hands down the best would be the Justice League. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordon...

There are a lot of candidates for worst I would think...Everybody love Raymond would have to be up there...Friends, Seinfeld...
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
        I would think hands down the best would be the Justice League. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordon...

There are a lot of candidates for worst I would think...Everybody love Raymond would have to be up there...Friends, Seinfeld...
        Flash Gordan isn't part of the Justice League!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Flash Gordan isn't part of the Justice League!
          I meant "The Flash"
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

I meant "The Flash"
            At least you didn't say Flash Thompson.

Comment

Not strictly a TV show, but Red vs Blue would be up there for the worst.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The Flintstones.
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Al Bundy from Married With Children

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                    The Flintstones.
                    Unless its from A Man Called Flintstone or the Great Gazoo was with him

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Unless its from A Man Called Flintstone or the Great Gazoo was with him
                      Nope, from season 5 of the series -- just before Gazoo was even heard of. That must mean I'm doomed.
                      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Nope, from season 5 of the series -- just before Gazoo was even heard of. That must mean I'm doomed.
                        Quick! Watch a superhero or action TV show episode and then come back here!

Comment

Just watched an episode of Psych. Not much improvement over the Flintstones.
                          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Watching Walking Dead as we speak.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Really? Is there a Tv show about Easter(that would work! )? Or is this only about fictional characters?

Comment

Just watched an episode of Psych. Not much improvement over the Flintstones.
                                They would probably rescue you though.....eventually
                                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                                -Ben Witherington III

Comment