Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Short story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm sorry that I still haven't gotten around to reading your short story as I've had several things come up irl and am guilty of spacing and forgetting. I will definitely read it this week.
    Oh no problem. Since you haven't read it yet, though, I'm going to send you the updated version so you can read that instead. (Or both, if you really want, but I'd say just the new version.)
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I read it and forgot to get back to you. :/

Would you mind sending me your updated version? I'd love to see what you did to it.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
        I read it and forgot to get back to you. :/

Would you mind sending me your updated version? I'd love to see what you did to it.
        Sure thing!
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X