Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Strange music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange music

Post strange music here. I'll start:

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

When I think weird music the first thing I think of is

smiley hat tip.gif to Ivo

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This is really strange, I found it on the side of Youtube well watching another video;
      Last edited by Christy; 03-04-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13869[/ATTACH] to Ivo
        Yep, definitely strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Christy View Post
          This is really strange, I found it on the side of Youtube well watching another video;
          Uh....

Comment

I don't know if anybody will even listen to some of this stuff, but here's some more:

^throat singing like a boss.

Comment

There's always fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads;
              Last edited by Christy; 03-05-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christy View Post
                There's always fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads;
                I was thinking about that one last night when I saw this thread.
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    This one's a little more accessible:
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13869[/ATTACH] to Ivo

Although that's far from Nomi's weirdest song. Check out his cover of "The Twist," or "Keys of Life."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post

Although that's far from Nomi's weirdest song. Check out his cover of "The Twist," or "Keys of Life."
                          It is the one that I can't help but like.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
                            This is cool.

Comment

Not all that strange, but still kind of cool. A weird concept that actually works ok in practice: a capella metal.

Not strictly a capella, because they do use drums, but no other instruments are used.

Edit: I think the "guitar" solo is particularly impressive.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X