Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

I have returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned

Hi, guys!

So, I joined TWeb a year back and met some very nice people. I posted a little bit but then I stopped logging on.

This time I'm thinking of sticking around.

So, like Doug MacArthur, I have returned.

Welcome back

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks, Rogue!

Btw, I came across an older thread and I discovered that we have common feelings about MLP and I completely agree with your incendiary solution to get rid of it. ^_^

Comment

Recently returned myself. Welcome back.
        "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

Glad to have you here!
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Howdy.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Um, hi. Welcome back.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Welcome to the Hotel California.

Comment

Originally posted by MadBum40 View Post
                  Thanks, Rogue!

Btw, I came across an older thread and I discovered that we have common feelings about MLP and I completely agree with your incendiary solution to get rid of it. ^_^
                  I've upped my game

overkill.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    I've upped my game

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14060[/ATTACH]
                    I still wouldn't say it's overkill. Better to make sure.

Comment

Just figured out your user name. I assume that you're a fan of Madison Bumgarner, a.k.a., "MadBum" and #40 for the San Francisco Giants.

Comment

I never noticed you left, but welcome back anyways.

Comment

Howdy! Welcome back!
                          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Just figured out your user name. I assume that you're a fan of Madison Bumgarner, a.k.a., "MadBum" and #40 for the San Francisco Giants.
                            Yes, indeed! I'm a fan of the Giants in general, but I joined fresh after the 2014 World Series so Bumgarner was pretty much on all Giants fans' minds!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X