Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The claim Christians don't believe . . . .

Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Thumbs up Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    No, stupid. I know more about this woman than you do from a single post.

Again, you know her from 1 single post. I know her real life circumstances. So please just shut up.

Well your views are stupid, so...
    So you think that gives you some license to talk dirt about this woman? or about any other person? ~ No, it does not.

And I guess that calling me as "stupid" is to be a display of how classy you are? ~ Well no, it is not.

And yet you are a Moderator here - giving us your example of Christian values.

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cusick View Post
    From Jo's thread = The Decline ...

I like everything this lady declares here.

Cheers to thee.
    I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

3. Amen One Bad Pig amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So you think that gives you some license to talk dirt about this woman? or about any other person? ~ No, it does not.

And I guess that calling me as "stupid" is to be a display of how classy you are? ~ Well no, it is not.

Her views were all over the place.
    She started off being a very determined Mormon apologist, with whom many of us interacted frequently.
    She hooked up with a man who was very anti-universalist, and wrote frequently about how universalism cannot be scriptural.
    He pretended to be a Mormon to win her over, then dragged her into universalism, and led her to attack the church she once defended.
    He was a low life scumsucking fraud who scammed her and abused her and took her for all she had.

This is a very personal matter to many of us who saw her as a friend.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

5. Amen Cerebrum123, Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Cool Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Her views were all over the place.
    She started off being a very determined Mormon apologist, with whom many of us interacted frequently.
    She hooked up with a man who was very anti-universalist, and wrote frequently about how universalism cannot be scriptural.
    He pretended to be a Mormon to win her over, then dragged her into universalism, and led her to attack the church she once defended.
    He was a low life scumsucking fraud who scammed her and abused her and took her for all she had.

This is a very personal matter to many of us who saw her as a friend.
    Many women get hooked up with nasty men ~ nasty is often like a magnet to both the men and to the women.

The comment that I quote from her marked as March 11, 2016 is brilliant and enlightened. See it HERE.

Honestly I do not view it as fitting to talk dirt about that man either, as their relationship is not the topic for any discussion here.

And you are criticizing that man based on his religion = and that too is reprehensible.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Many women get hooked up with nasty men ~ nasty is often like a magnet to both the men and to the women.

The comment that I quote from her marked as March 11, 2016 is brilliant and enlightened. See it HERE.

Honestly I do not view it as fitting to talk dirt about that man either, as their relationship is not the topic for any discussion here.

And you are criticizing that man based on his religion = and that too is reprehensible.
    You really are quite full of yourself.

8. Amen Cerebrum123, Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Who is talking dirt? I stated a fact. One that I know far better than you.

I guess John the Baptist wasn't "classy" in your book...

Matt 3:7
    But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Or Paul, the not classy...

Galatians 5:12
    As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Or, Gasp!! Jesus Himself!!...

Matthew 23:15
    Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

So, forgive me if I consider insults ok toward self-righteous fools like you as aligned with the actions of a Prophet, an Apostle, and the Lord Himself.

You've shown so far that you know nothing at all about what is Christian, much less Christian behavior.
    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 04-18-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

10. Amen Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Red face Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Blah ... Blah ... Blah ...
    So here we stand - in that we can not discuss the subject because the Moderator is determined to cut down and insult some members based on the Moderator's God given right to degrade other members and to derail the topic to suit his own petty disgruntled feelings.

What I did was compliment the member on her excellent post comment and I stand by that still that she spoke true and enlightened and the dirt pushed by the Moderator does not change my view.

I do not see why you and others can not put aside your venom and let the topic be discussed.

Is it that you hate her and her husband so severely that you will not let me and others take about the merits of her comments?

Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Lightbulb Double back:

From Jo's thread = The Decline ...

I like everything this lady declares here.

Cheers to thee.
    Bump.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Was she the one who married FrankTalk?
    and they decided to start their own cult.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Bla bla bla?
    So, here we stand... an orthodox Christian and a kook. Much of what I know about her situation would anger the average human with even a sliver of compassion, but due to privacy issues, I won't disclose the details.

Needles to say, I'm out of this thread.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---