Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Last Poster Wins

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back!!!
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      I'll be back!!!
      Where are you going?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Where are you going?
        Here!

Comment

Here!
          Where is that?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hey! I'm still around! And I am CM's older sister in Christ. Because I'm older!
            Ok but I'm taller.
            "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
            "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
            Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
              Ok but I'm taller.
              How do you know that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                Ok but I'm taller.
                I'm five foot sixteen inches tall

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm five foot sixteen inches tall
                  So, you are 6' 4" ?

Comment

• I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I win.
                      Not for now!

Comment

• Later?
                        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                          Later?

Comment

• "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment