Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I am betting they will have some of those THAAD systems set up on Guam, Japan, and South Korea.
    I've heard that Japan is relying on a couple of giant robots to stop incoming missiles

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I've heard that Japan is relying on a couple of giant robots to stop incoming missiles
      Poor Japan. They always seem to be in the middle when it comes to nukes.

Comment

Poor Japan. They always seem to be in the middle when it comes to nukes.
        They could be in the middle this time, but last time they were definitely at the end.
        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          They could be in the middle this time, but last time they were definitely at the end.
          This is why they keep being attacked by monsters like Godzilla.

Comment

Lover-of-chaos Trump playing chicken with North Korea
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
              I would estimate the chances of SK signing off on a US nuclear attack on NK at zero.
              You think that would actually matter??

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              if trump nukes NK (highly unlikely unless lil kim nukes south korea or japan) I'm pretty sure he'd at least let China know first.

So they can counter-nuke Canuckland??

"Pay no attention to that missile flying at you. It's meant for crazy seal-Clubbers, we promise. Also we hope the wind isn't blowing your way. -- signed Xi. "

Comment

Is NK that insane? Does it think it can actually get away with attacking the US (even a US Territory like Guam?)
                From history of Norks, they only plan to hit out in self-defense or after they been attacked (except for minor shelling of brother down South).

Decades and decades of lots of saber-rattling since grandfather Kim took power, but as far as I know no aggressive war-starting (besides as I said earlier, small small fights with brother of love-hate relationship).

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post

A major cause of this behavior was the US inconsistency on Gaddafi. In 2003, the US talked Gaddafi into eliminating his nuclear weapons program. Then in 2011 they intervened in his country and killed him. The signal that sent to all dictators around the world was: Never let the US talk you out of having nuclear weapons, otherwise they might invade and overthrow you.
                  Iran is watching current events, to decide whether to get nukes even faster!

Comment

Can we "bomb" North Korea with food and water? Or would that not help?
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]23673[/ATTACH]
                      The latest liberal narrative is that Kim is the rational and restrained one in this exchange.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Rosie says
                        https://youtu.be/Npr1ozj_iNY

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                          Can we "bomb" North Korea with food and water? Or would that not help?
                          I hear Japan still no has good way to dispose of radioactive water from nuke reactor meltdown!!!

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                            From history of Norks, they only plan to hit out in self-defense or after they been attacked (except for minor shelling of brother down South).
                            The history in your head, maybe. NK sunk a SK ship unprovoked a few years ago.
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                              The history in your head, maybe. NK sunk a SK ship unprovoked a few years ago.
                              Yeah, that was not so accurate!!

Like I said in post after that, 'small small fights with brother of love-hate relationship'. Life goes on, they still want to reunite, but can't help poking each other!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                The latest liberal narrative is that Kim is the rational and restrained one in this exchange.
                                That's about as rational as their other narratives.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment