Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mayor Pete Attacks Trump's Faith...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    You have been erroneously wittering on...
    So, totally incapable of backing up your false claim that I 'spread' ANY lies, you simply resort to Drama Queen mode and blither on like an idiot.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      So, totally incapable of backing up your false claim that I 'spread' ANY lies,
      You “spread the lie” that Buttigieg was not a REAL Christian. This is merely your opinion not a true or false fact. He considers himself a Christian, you do not. End of story.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

You “spread the lie” that Buttigieg was not a REAL Christian.
        A) That's not a lie, if it's my opinion, and stated as such
        2) You have yet to prove that I ever actually said that

Your dishonesty is glaring.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A) That's not a lie, if it's my opinion, and stated as such
          2) You have yet to prove that I ever actually said that
          Oh, I must have misunderstood. So, you accept that Buttigieg is a REAL Christian.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Oh, I must have misunderstood. So, you accept that Buttigieg is a REAL Christian.
            Everyone, including you yourself, know that there's a third option of suspending judgement on the issue, so your dishonest debating tactics is clear for all to see.

Comment

So, it wasn't good enough to prove how dishonest you are, you have to also prove what an ignorant jackass you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                Everyone, including you yourself, know that there's a third option of suspending judgement on the issue, so your dishonest debating tactics is clear for all to see.
                I don't think it has quite dawned on Tassman that, in strenuously arguing that Buttigieg is a "REAL Christian", he's condemning him to being a "primitive creature that believes in mythical entities such as gods"....

But you, sir, have hit the nail squarely on the head with regards to suspending judgment. I don't know that Buttigieg IS a "practicing Christian", and I do not know that he is not, nor have I ever declared him not to be.

Somehow, in Tassman's sick twisted little anti-Christian mind, asking for evidence is equivalent to "spreading lies".

Comment

I don't know that Buttigieg IS a "practicing Christian", and I do not know that he is not, nor have I ever declared him not to be.
                  I see. So, it is quite conceivable that, as far as you’re concerned, Buttigieg may well a “practicing Christian” despite being a practicing homosexual who is married to a man?

Comment

I see.
                    Why is it that any time you begin a post with "I See", it's a sure sign you're about to say something really really stupid.

So, it is quite conceivable that, as far as you’re concerned, Buttigieg may well a “practicing Christian” despite being a practicing homosexual who is married to a man?
                    And there ya have it, folks!

I'm still waiting for you to back up your dishonest claim that I'm 'spreading lies' -- even ONE LIE.

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to back up your dishonest claim that I'm 'spreading lies' -- even ONE LIE.
                      I repeat. As far as you’re concerned: “Buttigieg may well a ‘practicing Christian’ despite being a practicing homosexual who is married to a man”. Yes or No? Unless you can respond in the affirmative you are merely saying what I’ve said you’ve been saying all along, namely that Buttigieg cannot be a REAL Christian. As per the link:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/right-...ian?ref=author

Comment

I repeat.
                        Yes, you do.... the same dishonest stupid crap over and over and over and over......

Let's skip the jackassery and get to the place where you actually back up your claim that I am spreading lies.

Comment

Yes, you do.... .
                          So, to spare me the boredom of trying to extract an answer just explain what you meant in #1148:

“I don't know that Buttigieg IS a "practicing Christian", and I do not know that he is not, nor have I ever declared him not to be”.

I suggest that from your viewpoint you do know...a practicing homosexual with a husband is not a REAL Christian. Correct? So why pretend otherwise? In short, this link is about you: “Right-Wingers Spread Lie That Pete Buttigieg Isn’t a Real Christian.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/right-...ian?ref=author

Comment

So, to spare me the boredom of trying to extract an answer....
                            AFTER you provide proof of your idiot false accusation that I lied, or be man enough to admit you got a little carried away in yet another or your little drama queen hissy fits.

Since your credibility is lower than pond scum, I predict I'll get neither proof nor apology.

Comment

AFTER you provide proof of your idiot false accusation that I lied,
                              Just answer the question: Can a practicing homosexual with a husband be a REAL Christian? Because this is what you're suggesting with your: “I don't know that Buttigieg IS a "practicing Christian", and I do not know that he is not, nor have I ever declared him not to be”.

Or, be man enough to admit you got a little carried away.

Comment

Just answer the question: Can a practicing homosexual with a husband be a REAL Christian? [/I]
                                On the basis of the data available to date: no.
                                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                                Scripture before Tradition:
                                but that won't prevent others from
                                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment