Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bitter Nancy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    I'll give you one right off the bat. He said he would protect pre-existing conditions and yet he is in court right now trying to wipe them out.
    I said I wanted you to quote things from the speech that you thought were lies, not quote narratives from the left that are lies.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]42521[/ATTACH]
      What else should one do with a campaign speech full of the usual lies?

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
        What else should one do with a campaign speech full of the usual lies?
        Yet you still haven't managed to support your assertion that the speech contained even a single lie.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I said I wanted you to quote things from the speech that you thought were lies, not quote narratives from the left that are lies.
          That's what he said in the speech, you dolt. He also lied about the economy, about wage growth, jobs growth etc. in comparison to Obama. The economy grew 2.3%, (so much for the tax cuts for the rich), jobs creation 30,000 less jobs per month in his 3 years than in Obama's last 3 years, wages, when you take inflation into account, have risen slower than under Obama. And on top of that he's blown up the deficit in a time when the economy is fairly stable. So, Trump, as is his forte, lied about all of that.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42521[/ATTACH]
            Drop the mic!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              Pelosi taking the high road.

She was trying to upstage Trump with her petty display. She's proved she can be more juvenile than Trump.
              But she was praying while she was ripping so it is OK...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                But she was praying while she was ripping so it is OK...
                It was great. A perfect ending to a campaign speech of lies.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  It was great. A perfect ending to a campaign speech of lies.
                  Jim what will you do when Trump wins a second term?

Comment

I busted out laughing a couple of times at the expressions she was making during the speech! She looked like she was trying not to cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I busted out laughing a couple of times at the expressions she was making during the speech! She looked like she was trying not to cry.
                      A black kid drinking white milk! Have you no shame!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        That's what he said in the speech, you dolt. He also lied about the economy, about wage growth, jobs growth etc. in comparison to Obama. The economy grew 2.3%, (so much for the tax cuts for the rich), jobs creation 30,000 less jobs per month in his 3 years than in Obama's last 3 years, wages, when you take inflation into account, have risen slower than under Obama. And on top of that he's blown up the deficit in a time when the economy is fairly stable. So, Trump, as is his forte, lied about all of that.
                        And yet me, a lower middle class guy is doing way better under Trump than under Obama. My 401K has doubled since Trump became Prez. I have gotten some very good raises where under Obama I got not even enough to cover inflation. The company I work for has done well (even opening offices in several different states) and they passed on their profits on to the workers like me. I just got my profit sharing notice and again, like last year, it was incredible!

So while the Democrats keep whining that his tax cuts are only for the rich and the economy is not doing well for the little people (like they would know, sitting in congress being millionaires) - us actual little people are doing gang busters. I even have recruiters calling me out of the blue trying to entice me to switch jobs. That didn't happen under Obama either.

Comment

A black kid drinking white milk! Have you no shame!
                          You racist!!!!

Comment

Jim what will you do when Trump wins a second term?
                            I'll keep hoping that you Trumpsters will smarten up and recognize Trump for the fraud he is, though there is little evidence of that ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              And yet me, a lower middle class guy is doing way better under Trump than under Obama. My 401K has doubled since Trump became Prez. I have gotten some very good raises where under Obama I got not even enough to cover inflation. The company I work for has done well (even opening offices in several different states) and they passed on their profits on to the workers like me. I just got my profit sharing notice and again, like last year, it was incredible!

So while the Democrats keep whining that his tax cuts are only for the rich and the economy is not doing well for the little people (like they would know, sitting in congress being millionaires) - us actual little people are doing gang busters. I even have recruiters calling me out of the blue trying to entice me to switch jobs. That didn't happen under Obama either.
                              Good for you, but how you've done personally has nothing to do with the overall statistics.

Comment

Pelosi was just mad because Trump didn't shake her hand when he handed her the speech at the beginning.

Of course, he didn't shake Pence's hand either. I mean, who wouldn't hate the guy for such a vicious slight.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...andshake-offer

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment