Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Covid-45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    KEErect.

Beyond

Cynical.
    Scince you have nothing constructive to offer in the thread, you need have some worthless buzzzzy work to occupy yourself.

So, you're just too busy scouring the news looking for gloom and doom in Covid to be worried about global warming right now?
    You brought it up, are you worried agout it enough to go off topic? It is simply a fact of the human influence on our climate. I will simply document it in the appropriate thread,
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      Scince you have nothing constructive to offer in the thread, you need have some worthless buzzzzy work to occupy yourself.
      That's "since", and I'm only trying to help a friend in need, nothing "buzzy" about it, in ADDITION to offering constructive things.

You brought it up, are you worried agout it enough to go off topic? It is simply a fact of the human influence on our climate. I will simply document it in the appropriate thread,
      I'm just amazed at how much you doom-and-gloomers live in fear and try to spread panic.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I didn't say the COVID deaths weren't bad. I was just saying comparing them to 9/11 was nothing but drama queenery.

And it's "cynical" not "synical"
        Stop picking on Dr Doom's spelling!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Shuny, how bout you do something constructive and answer some questions you keep avoiding?

please provide exact quotes of Trump lying about COVID-19

Comment

The COVID-19 virus resulted in 70,000 infections in Wuhan, China.

The same virus is resulting in 70,000 infections per day in the US.

COVID-45 is creating a Wuhan every day now...

Comment

Shuny, how bout you do something constructive and answer some questions you keep avoiding?
              He's busy preparing for his duel against Flash Gordon...

Ming.jpg
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                The COVID-19 virus resulted in 70,000 infections in Wuhan, China.

The same virus is resulting in 70,000 infections per day in the US.

COVID-45 is creating a Wuhan every day now...
                The reason China's numbers dropped all of a sudden was that they stopped testing. No testing, no cases. Smart, eh?

Comment

The reason China's numbers dropped all of a sudden was that they stopped testing. No testing, no cases. Smart, eh?
                  And they have ALWAYS been honest and forthright in their reporting, so...

Comment

And they have ALWAYS been honest and forthright in their reporting, so...
                    Yeah they were under reporting their numbers from the get go by a factor of 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      That's "since", and I'm only trying to help a friend in need, nothing "buzzy" about it, in ADDITION to offering constructive things.

I'm just amazed at how much you doom-and-gloomers live in fear and try to spread panic.
                      Still nothing constructive for the thread. As usual, just the Duck, Bob, and Weave side show act.
                      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        Still nothing constructive for the thread. As usual, just the Duck, Bob, and Weave side show act.
                        Ah, the old "Duck, Bob and Weave" routine!!! Shuny, GET NEW MATERIAL!!!

When you say moonbat stupid stuff, you don't DESERVE a "constructive" response.

Let's try something --- say something intelligent, and I'll respond appropriately. Extra points if spelled correctly.

Comment

Ah, the old "Duck, Bob and Weave" routine!!! Shuny, GET NEW MATERIAL!!!

When you say moonbat stupid stuff, you don't DESERVE a "constructive" response.

Let's try something --- say something intelligent, and I'll respond appropriately. Extra points if spelled correctly.
                          No coherent response.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                            No coherent response.
                            Correct, just more Shunynanigans.

Come on, try REALLY hard to say something worthy of a serious response!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Well, if that's true, it certainly takes the air out of the comparison. Can I find a reputable source for this claim?

edit: no, I cannot. I googled two variations ofChina COVID Stop Testing. All I got were articles from the last 2-4 months. None of them said China stopped testing.

edit2: there was the plan to test the entire Wuhan population of 11 million. However, in June, China had reportedly tested three times the number of people as the US; ~91 million people.

I can otherwise find no evidence China has stopped testing
                              Last edited by Whateverman; 07-28-2020, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Correct, just more Shunynanigans.

Come on, try REALLY hard to say something worthy of a serious response!
                                Death toll in the USA is now over 150,000. Consult Stella Immanuel for your next post.

Frank

Comment