Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

I think my dog is evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    This thread needs movin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why? This is a serious thread about a serious topic.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Master Po assures me that no NSA trainee has snuck into the wilds of Alabamstan to clip off the whiskers of not just your cats but any cat for over a year now. So give it a rest.
      The last graduating class attempting to do that in celebration ended up as a light snack for Teal's cats. She asks you to send more next time - there weren't nearly enough to go around.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So this morning, he got me up at 5AM again. sigh. And I swear I heard him snickering. Like Muttley.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          The last graduating class attempting to do that in celebration ended up as a light snack for Teal's cats. She asks you to send more next time - there weren't nearly enough to go around.

You've been smoking some of Teal's cat nip or what cause you be husilutinating big time.

The raids only stopped when I became aware of the tradition of an occasional trainee sneaking over after Teal's frantic calls blubbering about how the NSA had been picking on her "poor little kitties." Master Po put an immediate end to it (essentially by shaming them about the ignobility of going after such weak and unworthy targets) and I sent back near a pound of clipped cat whiskers (do you have any idea just how many whiskers it takes to make up a pound? I do.) and a bottle of roguetech epoxy.

Now those who feel the need to prove their mettle (as only a few of those barely passing have) do so in other ways.

They particularly like battling super villains although Master Po insists that I don't show actual pictures but rather re-creations so as not to reveal any clues about the deadly secret techniques utilized.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Master Po assures me that no NSA trainee has snuck into the wilds of Alabamstan to clip off the whiskers of not just your cats but any cat for over a year now. So give it a rest.
            Oh, you're still trying, huh? That explains where the extra snack food came from.
            Last edited by Teallaura; 11-10-2017, 07:11 PM.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You've been smoking some of Teal's cat nip or what cause you be husilutinating big time.

The raids only stopped when I became aware of the tradition of an occasional trainee sneaking over after Teal's frantic calls blubbering about how the NSA had been picking on her "poor little kitties." Master Po put an immediate end to it (essentially by shaming them about the ignobility of going after such weak and unworthy targets) and I sent back near a pound of clipped cat whiskers (do you have any idea just how many whiskers it takes to make up a pound? I do.) and a bottle of roguetech epoxy.

Now those who feel the need to prove their mettle (as only a few of those barely passing have) do so in other ways.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24863[/ATTACH]

They particularly like battling super villains although Master Po insists that I don't show actual pictures but rather re-creations so as not to reveal any clues about the deadly secret techniques utilized.
              Snake, deer and super villain.

No cats.

Just sayin'...
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                Snake, deer and super villain.

No cats.

Just sayin'...
                If you would have read what was written directly above it you would know that Master Po shamed those that went after cats wrt the "ignobility of going after such weak and unworthy targets."

And you gotta admit, that aerial flying mare throw of that deer was flawless in its execution

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And you gotta admit, that deer showed amazing agility when startled.
                  Fixed that for you.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Fixed that for you.
                    Bitter jealousy leads to yet another failure for the singular naughty swine.

Comment

This morning I tried to sleep in.

Dog%u00252Bwants%u00252Bdinner.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        This morning I tried to sleep in.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24870[/ATTACH]
                        The water dish is empty, you dope. No wonder he's mad!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          The water dish is empty, you dope. No wonder he's mad!
                          That's his food dish.

So today's evil strategy. I wake up at 5AM with him having put his head on my chest and probably pretending to be asleep. Now I have a choice. I am awake. If I try to go back to sleep, I will move and will wake him up and then have to take him out. If I don't move, I will lay there awake while HE sleeps. So insidious!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            That's his food dish.

So today's evil strategy. I wake up at 5AM with him having put his head on my chest and probably pretending to be asleep. Now I have a choice. I am awake. If I try to go back to sleep, I will move and will wake him up and then have to take him out. If I don't move, I will lay there awake while HE sleeps. So insidious!
                            Obviously smarter than you are

Comment

Obviously smarter than you are
                              You may want to hire him for your NSA. The Evil Blind Sensei.

Comment

hello friends, I am new to this forum and I feel really interested in this forums.The mentioned discussions are quite interesting.I love animals.But my father hates animals. That's why we have no permission to care for any of pets in our home.But The dog that you described is interesting.I feel to hug the dog.Please don't ignore that it's an old dog he needs your good care.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X