Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that you've bothered to show how. Presumably you have better information than Mr. Solomon's original state documents and on-the-record sources, so perhaps you could share them with the rest of the class.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
      It is about time that Republicans took the danger seriously.

WaPo
      I understand you recently subscribed to the Washington Post, and your recent contributions to the forum have the air of a man who is desperately trying to convince himself that he didn't waste his money.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
        How does this information about Shokin benefit Russia? It's not related to the Crowdstrike issue, even though Trump included both issues in the same phone call.

Comment

• To be honest with you, I definitely think there is possible foreign infiltration in this country, only in a slightly different way than you do. It would work in Russia's favor (or even China for that matter, or any foreign adversary) to continue the political discord in this country between the left and right over such red scare suspicion and accusation of conspiracy, including on boards like this. When you have former state department heads publicly accusing congress people of being Russian assets, and even accusations against the potus himself that sparks millions of tax payer money in fruitless investigations, you know you've got problems with Russian disnfo infiltrating in this country.

Comment

• Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat(!) says that impeachment "is not a foregone conclusion".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat(!) says that impeachment "is not a foregone conclusion".

Some of them, I think, regret that the train has left the station, and there appears to be no turning back.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Some of them, I think, regret that the train has left the station, and there appears to be no turning back.
                The Democrat party is a few turns short of a roundhouse... or... something...

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  Attack the messenger when you can't refute the message. The last desperate strategy in any debate.
                  I'm attacking the messenger because the messenger is a fraud, not because his message can't be refuted. If you watched the testimony you'd know that the whole idea to investigate Biden was driven by this political hack, and that his reporting was full of lies or fake news if you will. Vindman, Kent, Fiona Hill, all under oath. You're problem, like MM, CP, rogue, et al, is that you live in that conservative bubble where they lie to you every day, and you just eat it up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/vindman...ing-were-false
                  Last edited by JimL; 12-01-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    You're problem, like MM, CP, rogue, et al, is that you live in that conservative bubble where they lie to you every day.
                    Jim, I don't think I've ever met anybody, online or IRL, who is more "bubbled" than you. Sometimes I think you just type this crap to get a reaction, like the school clown acting out for attention.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Jim, I don't think I've ever met anybody, online or IRL, who is more "bubbled" than you. Sometimes I think you just type this crap to get a reaction, like the school clown acting out for attention.
                      Well, that is obviously because you have very little self awareness, CP. You can't even acknowledge you're a Trumpster even though you support and defend him at every turn. I don't live in a propaganda bubble, I can decipher facts from fiction, you, on the other hand, have shown with your continued defense of Trump, your parroting of the right wing excuses for Trumps corruption, that you can not. You're in the bubble!

Comment

Well, that is obviously because you have very little self awareness, CP.
                        Sure, Jim.

Comment

I'm attacking the messenger because the messenger is a fraud, not because his message can't be refuted. If you watched the testimony you'd know that the whole idea to investigate Biden was driven by this political hack, and that his reporting was full of lies or fake news if you will. Vindman, Kent, Fiona Hill, all under oath. You're problem, like MM, CP, rogue, et al, is that you live in that conservative bubble where they lie to you every day, and you just eat it up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/vindman...ing-were-false
                          Dude, someone who has no problem criticizing Trump for his faults on this forum is not what a bubble makes. Someone who incessantly parrots "orange man bad" 24/7 and that Biden, Hillary, or any other politician from the democratic party can do no wrong and to suggest otherwise is because they're susceptible to conservative propaganda conspiracies, fake journalist hacks, Russian propaganda or whatever is the very definition of not just someone in a bubble, but a pretty psychotic one at that.

Comment

• Trump tells Nutty Nadler to take a hike.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hment-inquiry/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Trump tells Nutty Nadler to take a hike.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hment-inquiry/
                              Arguing process, not facts.

Last edited by firstfloor; 12-02-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                                Arguing process, not facts.
                                Of course they're arguing process, because until there is a fair and impartial process in place, arguing the facts is pointless.

Comment