Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sanders campaign fined for colluding with foreigners during election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Nothing surprises me in politics. Look at Comey's speech where he fully justified indicting Hillary, laying out a solid case, then explaining that's not good enough for "any reasonable prosecutor" to take the case.
    Yeah, and of course you know better than Comey does.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yeah, and of course you know better than Comey does.
      This would be an example of a JimmyRuption that would go in its own thread.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Or him openly admitting that he leaked privileged conversations with the President to the press for the purpose of instigating an investigation.
        A classic "ends justifies the means" act.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Lots of Russian interference in this thread.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            You have been saying "we have to wait till the investigation is over to get the proof!" for 2 years now. So far the investigation has implicated Hillary, the DNC, and now Sanders. Are you sure you want to keep waiting for more?
            Well, I just can't hardly wait for your brainwashed heads to explode when you realize what a theiving, treasonous, self serving, con man you've elected and defended to the end.

Comment

Well, I just can't hardly wait for your brainwashed heads to explode when you realize what a theiving, treasonous, self serving, con man you've elected and defended to the end.
              right. You should probably not hold your breath.

Comment

I am not much of a Trump fan, but compared to Hillary he is great.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  I am not much of a Trump fan, but compared to Hillary he is great.
                  Yeah, don't worry Jed. We're hearing that line more and more now. You'll have lots of company jumping ship along with you soon enough.

Comment

Everyone except for Trump. Oh you guys are just too funny. It must be the deep state, even though it's made up of mostly conservative republicans.
                    The deep state is full of liberals and neocons who hate Trump.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                      Everyone except for Trump. Oh you guys are just too funny. It must be the deep state, even though it's made up of mostly conservative republicans.
                      Republicans, yes. Conservative, no.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        The deep state is full of liberals and neocons who hate Trump.
                        The deep state only exists as a belief in your easily manipulated shallow mind.

Comment

how can the deep state be mostly republican if it's not real? Trump has broken you completely. Every single post you make is an expression of pure rage, you're no longer capable of rational thought (not that anyone ever mistook you for an intellectual giant to begin with). Just one of the many great things that happened as a result of his winning the presidency.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

It must be the deep state, even though it's made up of mostly conservative republicans.
                            So either the Deep State exists and is "made up of mostly conservative republicans", or it "only exists as a belief" in the minds of certain voters.

Which is it, "Own Goal" Jimmy?
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              So either the Deep State exists and is "made up of mostly conservative republicans", or it "only exists as a belief" in the minds of certain voters.

Which is it, "Own Goal" Jimmy?
                              That nagging bias still creating problems with your ability to comprend I see, MM.

Comment

That nagging bias still creating problems with your ability to comprend I see, MM.
                                You mean "comprehend", not "comprend". That nagging illiteracy still creating problems with your ability to communicate.

Comment